Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to say something to every incel here

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
6zY1GPD.gif

No matter what normies tell you. It's not your fault boyos

I must have done something horrible in a past life to deserve this. Or maybe I'm in hell. There's no other explanation.

jackbud said:
I must have done something horrible in a past life to deserve this. Or maybe I'm in hell. There's no other explanation.

St.Tropez said:
But it is..

For you it is since you're not even incel. 

For others here its not our fault we were born ugly. you can fuck off

jackbud said:

Or there is no god

thank you. fuck cucktears and their incelshaming.

Hunter said:
thank you. fuck cucktears and their incelshaming.

it's easy to shame when they haven't experienced it bro. We didn't do anything to deserve this.

Thank you for posting this; I needed this today.

Taking each day one at a time, and trying my very best to hold onto life. It's difficult.

TheVman said:
it's easy to shame when they haven't experienced it bro. We didn't do anything to deserve this.

lmfao exactly. its like a millionaire telling homeless living in slums "just be rich! its your fault bro".

Every day i think to myself, whats wrong with me? why are females so repulsed by me? Ofc i already know why - looks, money.status determine everything.

Twisted said:
I just got dealt a bad hand of genetics :(
Now it’s just a futile attempt to cheat my genetic fate
You're chad lite. this isn't meant for you. it absolutly is your own fault

Twisted said:

Your only mistake was going to male-only school. As a pretty boy, you would have been swarmed by teen girls.

St.Tropez said:
But it is..

It better be sarcasm or else...

jackbud said:

Past and future lives are an untestable hypothesis.
I doubt it'd make sense to be punished for something you have absolutely no awereness or memories from. It's not like you can even learn from your mistakes then.

FeminismsCancer said:
It better be sarcasm or else...

Guy has had 15-16 gfs (rumored, probably inflated), he knows absolutely nothing about what incels go through lmao.

JFL at this sites moderation. Guys like him can stay and post bluepilled garbage and the mods do NOTHING about it.

VLÖ said:
Guy has had 15-16 gfs (rumored, probably inflated), he knows absolutely nothing about what incels go through lmao.

JFL at this sites moderation. Guys like him can stay and post bluepilled garbage and the mods do NOTHING about it.

Damn I've seen perfectly black pilled guys be banned for less.
Tellem--T seems like a dodgy recruit as well.

FeminismsCancer said:
VLÖ said:
Damn I've seen perfectly black pilled guys be banned for less.
Tellem--T seems like a dodgy recruit as well.
being blackpilled isn't even good here. the common opinion here is that mentalcels = the truecels

It’s nature...it cucked me from when I was mere stardust.

TheVman said:
6zY1GPD.gif

jackbud said:

nope u just got rekt by the genetic lottery, its over

cucktears logic, victim blaming is ok if its for ugly virgins

jackbud said:

I swear this is the only explanation

jackbud said:

I used to seriously think that i musst have been a terrible person in past lifes. No kidding. But that makes sense. And life makes no sense. Im ugly and theres no reason why. My life is hell and i will never know if its my fault. I just hate reality-

IsolationHurts said:
jackbud said:
I used to seriously think that i musst have been a terrible person in past lifes. No kidding. But that makes sense. And life makes no sense. Im ugly and theres no reason why. My life is hell and i will never know if its my fault. I just hate reality-
so true. I'm sorry man. i feel ya

elliot gives you all boyos a hug
aea.jpg

jackbud said:
Nope. One existence and you're fucked. That's all. 

There's no such thing as justice.

Nice to know that we are blameless it is society that must be blamed and punished.

Hunter said:
lmfao exactly. its like a millionaire telling homeless living in slums "just be rich! its your fault bro".

Thats pretty much exactly what most rich people think lol.

It was never my fault. Never never never ever ever ever

death better come soon

Bump this because people need to see

TheVman said:
Twisted said:
You're chad lite. this isn't meant for you. it absolutly is your own fault

@Twisted is legit retarded, I think he really cant help it.
Otherwise hes the most stubborn troll ive ever seen.

We never asked for this man.

Q87n6Us.png

Thanks,man. It's nice to hear some comforting words to keep the rope away.

jackbud said:

TheVman said:
6zY1GPD.gif

Thanks man. Where is the gif from?

aut said:
It's from Good Will Hunting.
Oh yeah I see it now, I should've watched until the entire gif was over. I recognized Robin Williams.

This is honestly the most uplifting post I have read anywhere in a long time. Thank you for this.

Disappearance said:
This is honestly the most uplifting post I have read anywhere in a long time. Thank you for this.
Hey no problem man. genetics dealt us a shitty had. No use blaming ourselves. We live lives on the hardest mode and we survive. until we don't

We are all in this together boyos

83a.png