Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES WHY DO THESE FUCKING TRANS FAGS HAVE TO RUIN IT

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
I want all these pieces of shit to be beheaded and burnt alive.
I play a game where I need to be in voice chat for effective gameplay, and I need to go to discord to find groups and guess what every single discord server is infested with these disgusting trans faggots who keep making affeminated voices purposely to pretend they are female. I FUCKING HATE THEM HOLY FUCKING SHIT :feelsree:
They are like parasites, they are everywhere and spreading. I can't even find a single group without a trans dipshit in it.

multiplayer problems :smonk:

Never encountered this pest, spam account
Have you ever tried joining a discord server with active voice chats/groups? You will find feminized tags easily

Have you ever tried joining a discord server with active voice chats/groups? You will find feminized tags easily
Don't use discord, obviously you'll encounter weird fucks on there

just ignore tranny theory

Play Games that dont require discord Then

this is why I stopped playing tf2. it's been taken over by furries and trannies

My voice is tranny-tier, but I'm too autistic to be a transvestite.

Unless if it was a really good game, I would've left :feelsUgh: sorry bro, Im not gonna involve in their shitshow. Besides, I bet most of those people in that community are groomers