Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to LDAR

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
But I can't because if I dont finish my fucking studies I'll be homeless.
I dont want to get a fucking job though I just want to LDAR so fucking bad.
I'm already severely behind in my studies because of ADD and lack of motivation.

I feel you man, i´d look into early retirement stuff and weedmaxxing (for making money)

I assume you're quite young? grind through it and do your best to ascend in your best years. If you can't, there will be plenty of time to LDAR like me.

I assume you're quite young? grind through it and do your best to ascend in your best years. If you can't, there will be plenty of time to LDAR like me.

I'm 18 in a few weeks, I have plans on doing as much surgery as possible but I fucking hate working and studying and my ADD and depression only makes it worse.

I'm 18 in a few weeks, I have plans on doing as much surgery as possible but I fucking hate working and studying and my ADD and depression only makes it worse.

Low IQ. Why go thru a lot of expensive surgery if you're broke and just going to LDAR? Septembercels at it again, when will they learn.

Join the welfare bandwagon boyo :feelzez:

But I can't because if I dont finish my fucking studies I'll be homeless.
I dont want to get a fucking job though I just want to LDAR so fucking bad.
I'm already severely behind in my studies because of ADD and lack of motivation.
cant even do degenerate shit like larping because i'm too short