Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just want to isolate and LDAR until I die

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
How do I tell my parents that I need to drop out of college,I mean they are going to bull shit it cuz of money....but I think my mental health is way more important....I cannot bare normies.....not even my ,,friends''.....I cannot bare anything :cryfeels:
I just want to spend rest of my life laying in my bed,staying up late until I doze off,wake up...shit post and so on and so on
Fuck man I just want to isolate myself but no one will understand me:feelsrope:

that’s exactly what i’m doing. kind of sucks tbh, laying in bed 22 hours a day. bed sores all over

Have you told your parents about your mental health problems?

im gonna say something cucked but go to a psychiatrist. it might help you. you really dont want to LDAR especially if you're this young. get help before you regret it

Don't. Your brain will deteriorate like mine

Have you told your parents about your mental health problems?
I did and they respond with:JUST FINISHING COLEGE AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS ONCE YOU GET RICH :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
LOL AT THESE COPES
im gonna say something cucked but go to a psychiatrist. it might help you. you really dont want to LDAR especially if you're this young. get help before you regret it
Don't. Your brain will deteriorate like mine
Just LDARed for 3 days cuz of weekend and I feel soo good tbh
I cannot bare normies,I barely went thru hs alive,not sure if Im going to survive college

i want to kill myself but i'm scared because there's nothing after death

if heaven existed, i'd rope instantly

I did and they respond with:JUST FINISHING COLEGE AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS ONCE YOU GET RICH :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
LOL AT THESE COPES

Just LDARed for 3 days cuz of weekend and I feel soo good tbh
I cannot bare normies,I barely went thru hs alive,not sure if Im going to survive college
i’ve been ldar’ing for 1.5 years and am pretty miserable

Im lowkey religious and committing suicide will actually send you to hell
We are fucked:cryfeels:

College is the worst idea as an incel. Literally, the only purpose college serves is to create social connections and to party. As a incel you do not get to do any of these things so why would you even bother. If you can get NEETbux go for it, if you can't try to find a part time job just to survive on the minimum. Other options are begging or dumpster diving.

You can live an isolated life but still stay active. You can buy a treadmill or even just watch TV standing up. In terms of the mental health, it is fucked both ways, working or LDAR. There is no healthy option for a truecel.

If heaven existed then hell would and you would burn for roping lol

you know your situation best but a word of advice, if you can put one foot in front of the other and just pass and finish college at least you will have something that filled up the space and a piece of paper saying you are college educated. If college is not for you, i understand, believe me i do, but you might regret it when you are older and opportunities may come up that you cant capitalize on because you dont have a piece of paper. just zombie out and power through it brocel. you can neetbux later if you want

you know your situation best but a word of advice, if you can put one foot in front of the other and just pass and finish college at least you will have something that filled up the space and a piece of paper saying you are college educated. If college is not for you, i understand, believe me i do, but you might regret it when you are older and opportunities may come up that you cant capitalize on because you dont have a piece of paper. just zombie out and power through it brocel. you can neetbux later if you want
this is good advice

just pass and finish college at least you will have something that filled up the space and a piece of paper saying you are college educated
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

And then? This piece of paper means nothing. Its a waste of fuckin time. Do you think wageslaving after college is the answer, dude? Its hell on earth for incels. Just neet and rot

i dont know if it is viable for him. homelessness is not fun bro :feelsbadman: im trying to prevent his arse from being on the street

If college isn't working out, start thinking about working to save up some cash. Building up a decent bundle of cash actually feels pretty good, and it's quite easy to do it when your parents pay for your rent, food, insurance, etc.

I've worked as a mailman and grocery stocker. Both jobs are actually pretty decent and I saved most of my money for the past few years. Mailman is especially great for racking up lots of overtime pay, but the weather can be pretty brutal at times. Now I have about $93k saved up and I'm only 21 years old. Wagecucking sucks, but it beats rotting at home doing nothing.