Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to improve my testosterone levels, why are hospitals fucking useless?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
I finally get decent insurance and secure an appointment to establish primary care. I've been waiting so long for this. I've been going over my every health concern, I even took video of myself to show my doctor.

But when I finally get there, I only get barely halfway through the list. My doctor has their own concerns like "When were you last vaccinated?" So I'm like "Fuck it, fine, what shots do I need? Now can you please look at my pelvic floor I think my pp is being sucked into my body." I manage to get some procedures scheduled. But then I'm like "Wait, I need to see how much of this is actually covered by my insurance." So they print me off a sheet and tell me "Call this number when you're ready to have the procedures done." And I'm like "Any time? Because I can't just come in whenever. I have to go to work." And they're like "You can come in any weekend." And I'm like "Today's a weekend, can I come in today?" They say yes.

But after I clear things up with my insurance, I call the hospital back and no one can fucking find anyone, and the operator says "Oh no, our policy is that you can't come in today, we have to notify the doctor, but we can schedule something 7-10 days from now." Which obviously doesn't work because, again, I have to work on weekends. I tell them this, and they tell me "Well we'll give the doctor your number and tell them to call you to schedule an appointment." The hospital closes in less than 4 hours and I haven't heard shit from anybody. No one's gonna call.

And these people have the audacity to tell us what we should be doing with our bodies.
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,699
Online
88d 17h 42m
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
Get illegal roids then.
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,589
Online
6d 23h 56m
why do you want to imrove your test levels?
id only recomend trt tbh .

also keep in mind that more testosterone = more sexual urges.
one of the blessing of getting older is that your test levels drop so as an old incel you get less sexual urges and thus your inceldom becomes more bearable
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Get illegal roids then.

I don't wanna destroy my body chemistry.

wei#3959 said:

I already do this. I want to talk to a doctor about the hormonal issues I might be having.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,951
Online
116d 17h 45m
Arabcel9 said:
why do you want to imrove your test levels?
id only recomend trt tbh .

also keep in mind that more testosterone = more sexual urges.
one of the blessing of getting older is that your test levels drop so as an old incel you get less sexual urges and thus your inceldom becomes more bearable
LIAR!
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Fast Banana Marketing CEO
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,352
Online
132d 13h 8m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
Arabcel9 said:

He is old, so he knows what's good and bad about being old.
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,589
Online
6d 23h 56m
FrothySolutions said:
He is old, so he knows what's good and bad about being old.
ok i respect you oldcels so ill take your word
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
37d 17h 0m
doctors are narcistic pricks it has been proven billion times
 
240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Posts
453
Online
6d 19h 59m
i've heard that suntanning your balls is as effective as roids or something for T levels. search it up.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,207
Online
65d 22h 7m
all you're gonna manage is to forever destroy your own testosterone production for minimal improvement. just work out, get a red light to put on your ballsack, and get lots of sunlight
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
kanyepilled said:
all you're gonna manage is to forever destroy your own testosterone production for minimal improvement. just work out, get a red light to put on your ballsack, and get lots of sunlight

I already do get lots of sunlight and I supplement Vitamin D. I've tried zinc/ZMAs, I've done everything suggested in this thread except steroids and radiating my balls. If anything my sex drive has gotten worse.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,207
Online
65d 22h 7m
FrothySolutions said:
I already do get lots of sunlight and I supplement Vitamin D. I've tried zinc/ZMAs, I've done everything suggested in this thread except steroids and radiating my balls. If anything my sex drive has gotten worse.
supplements of shit do absolutely nothing, they're useless and exist to make money. your body naturally produces them and to actually get boosts of it, you need to do things that encourage it. sunlight on your chest is also great for testosterone, just behind your ballsack.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
kanyepilled said:
supplements of shit do absolutely nothing, they're useless and exist to make money. your body naturally produces them and to actually get boosts of it, you need to do things that encourage it. sunlight on your chest is also great for testosterone, just behind your ballsack.

I was constantly outside shirtless over the summer, and this was the year my sex drive got really bad.
 
D

Damian Dark

Greycel
Joined
Aug 19, 2021
Posts
56
Online
2d 5h 22m
Get peptides and a personal trainer
 
zerothe77

zerothe77

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Posts
117
Online
1d 13h 33m
FrothySolutions said:
I finally get decent insurance and secure an appointment to establish primary care. I've been waiting so long for this. I've been going over my every health concern, I even took video of myself to show my doctor.

But when I finally get there, I only get barely halfway through the list. My doctor has their own concerns like "When were you last vaccinated?" So I'm like "Fuck it, fine, what shots do I need? Now can you please look at my pelvic floor I think my pp is being sucked into my body." I manage to get some procedures scheduled. But then I'm like "Wait, I need to see how much of this is actually covered by my insurance." So they print me off a sheet and tell me "Call this number when you're ready to have the procedures done." And I'm like "Any time? Because I can't just come in whenever. I have to go to work." And they're like "You can come in any weekend." And I'm like "Today's a weekend, can I come in today?" They say yes.

But after I clear things up with my insurance, I call the hospital back and no one can fucking find anyone, and the operator says "Oh no, our policy is that you can't come in today, we have to notify the doctor, but we can schedule something 7-10 days from now." Which obviously doesn't work because, again, I have to work on weekends. I tell them this, and they tell me "Well we'll give the doctor your number and tell them to call you to schedule an appointment." The hospital closes in less than 4 hours and I haven't heard shit from anybody. No one's gonna call.

And these people have the audacity to tell us what we should be doing with our bodies.
Sorry about your hospital issues. Just be persistent and badger them. You'll get in eventually.

What's your body comp like? Height/weight?

For natural solutions, get lots of sleep, eat healthy, and try not to get stressed out.

If you want to go on TRT, you have two options. Legally and illegally.

To do it legally you probably won't be able to go through a normal doctor. TRT freaks them out because they don't know the "long-term effects". They'll give hormones out to the trannies but not you. You'll have to go a beauty clinic type place. A guy at my gym did it, I can't remember the name of the clinic but there are plenty of them. They'll get your levels nice and high but not out of band.

To do it illegally, order testosterone enanthate or cypionate, and some arimidex or aromasin, and some nolvadex. You'll take a little bit (0.5 mg arimidex, 12.5 mg aromasin) once or twice a week to keep your estrogen levels in check. If you use too much test and not enough of the estrogen blockers, you'll get symptoms of high estrogen, such as your nipples getting itchy. If this happens, pop a nolvadex to prevent gynecomastia. You'll want to use testosterone test kits every now and then to make sure your levels are looking good.
 

Attachments

  • img-sleep-restric-test.png
    img-sleep-restric-test.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Copy-of-testosterone-cortisol.jpg
    Copy-of-testosterone-cortisol.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 17
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't wanna destroy my body chemistry.



I already do this. I want to talk to a doctor about the hormonal issues I might be having.
What are your diet, sleep, and stress like?
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
Damian Dark said:
Get peptides and a personal trainer

Why a personal trainer? I already lift.

based_meme said:
What are your diet, sleep, and stress like?

I don't think I'm stressed, but sleep could be better. I'm trying to sleep better, but I can't. They say you need to sleep to improve your test levels, but also that low test levels prevent good sleep. It's a conundrum. But if I can just figure out how to sleep properly...

zerothe77 said:
Sorry about your hospital issues. Just be persistent and badger them. You'll get in eventually.

What's your body comp like? Height/weight?

For natural solutions, get lots of sleep, eat healthy, and try not to get stressed out.

If you want to go on TRT, you have two options. Legally and illegally.

To do it legally you probably won't be able to go through a normal doctor. TRT freaks them out because they don't know the "long-term effects". They'll give hormones out to the trannies but not you. You'll have to go a beauty clinic type place. A guy at my gym did it, I can't remember the name of the clinic but there are plenty of them. They'll get your levels nice and high but not out of band.

To do it illegally, order testosterone enanthate or cypionate, and some arimidex or aromasin, and some nolvadex. You'll take a little bit (0.5 mg arimidex, 12.5 mg aromasin) once or twice a week to keep your estrogen levels in check. If you use too much test and not enough of the estrogen blockers, you'll get symptoms of high estrogen, such as your nipples getting itchy. If this happens, pop a nolvadex to prevent gynecomastia. You'll want to use testosterone test kits every now and then to make sure your levels are looking good.

I don't want TRT, I want the doctor to figure out what's wrong with me that my test levels aren't what they should be. Like if I have adrenal fatigue or something, and what to do about that. Like if I need more sleep but can't get it, figure out why I can't get it..
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,672
Online
316d 30m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't wanna destroy my body chemistry.
Take small doses.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
834
Online
6d 16h 23m
Take the TRT pill already. I have 1 year ago. Great idea tbh, put on 30lbs and didn't get fatter. Feel better in every way. Wasn't going to have kids anyway but you can get it back prob if needed.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,755
Online
127d 12h 47m
you'll need to order it illegally whether you want or not.
doctors will keep on negging your complaints and claim your testosterone levels is within ,,normal range" i.e ≤270~1,070. they're more likely to prescribe estrogen or hormone blockers to ,,transgender" children than to prescribe trt to a man with the T levels of a castrated child.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't think I'm stressed, but sleep could be better. I'm trying to sleep better, but I can't. They say you need to sleep to improve your test levels, but also that low test levels prevent good sleep. It's a conundrum. But if I can just figure out how to sleep properly...
Do you even lift?

Weightlifting naturally boosts basal serum testosterone levels. Start lifting regularly (3-4 times a week on a strength program - most efficient for putting on muscle on your entire body) - and recheck your test levels with your doctor after one year, two years, and five years. You will feel better throughout the years, because of higher T, HGH, and lowered cortisol.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,755
Online
127d 12h 47m
pills for the mind
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
based_meme said:
Do you even lift?


FrothySolutions said:
I already do this.
FrothySolutions said:
Why a personal trainer? I already lift.

I've been lifting for years and I've only felt shittier year after year.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
I've been lifting for years and I've only felt shittier year after year.
Then you're either doing something terribly incorrectly (program, diet, progression etc.), or you have some kind of medical problem.

What is your training and diet like? What are your squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, bent-over row numbers like? How many pullups can you do? How many miles can you run, and for how long? Do you smoke or do any drugs, including alcohol?
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
based_meme said:
Then you're either doing something terribly incorrectly (program, diet, progression etc.), or you have some kind of medical problem.

What is your training and diet like? What are your squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, bent-over row numbers like? How many pullups can you do? How many miles can you run, and for how long? Do you smoke or do any drugs, including alcohol?

I don't do drugs or smoke or drink. But I made a vow not to discuss my physical attributes here.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't do drugs or smoke or drink. But I made a vow not to discuss my physical attributes here.
I don't give a shit about your physical attributes. I'm talking about the numbers you put up under the barbell. That's what matters here.

And you haven't said jack shit about your physical training regimen.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
based_meme said:
I don't give a shit about your physical attributes. I'm talking about the numbers you put up under the barbell. That's what matters here.

And you haven't said jack shit about your physical training regimen.

My lifts are physical attributes. I'd be telling you how strong I am.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
My lifts are physical attributes. I'd be telling you how strong I am.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc


That's the fucking POINT. If you're a fucking weakling after so many years of training, then whatever you're doing is likely ineffective and needs to be changed. Then we can better evaluate where the weak link is and what you need to work on. That's the entire Goddamned point of me asking you all of these questions.

JFL
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
based_meme said:
I don't give a shit about your physical attributes. I'm talking about the numbers you put up under the barbell. That's what matters here.

And you haven't said jack shit about your physical training regimen.

My lifts are physical attributes. I'd be telling you how strong I am.
based_meme said:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc


That's the fucking POINT. If you're a fucking weakling after so many years of training, then whatever you're doing is likely ineffective and needs to be changed. Then we can better evaluate where the weak link is and what you need to work on. That's the entire Goddamned point of me asking you all of these questions.

JFL

I'm aware that's the point. I'm telling you I can't tell you those things though.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
My lifts are physical attributes. I'd be telling you how strong I am.
Your physical attributes are things like your height, weight, skin, and hair color, not how much weight you can push or pull.

FrothySolutions said:
I'm aware that's the point. I'm telling you I can't tell you those things though.
And I'm done giving a damn.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,755
Online
127d 12h 47m
pills for the mind
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
based_meme said:
Your physical attributes are things like your height, weight, skin, and hair color, not how much weight you can push or pull.

My physical strength isn't a physical attribute?
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,755
Online
127d 12h 47m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
My physical strength isn't a physical attribute?
"Officer! OFFICER! Help! I've been attacked!"
"Describe your attacker for me."
"Well it was a he, and... umm... he looked like he could bench 250."
"What?"
"NO, no, more like 265."
"Thank you, citizen. You've been very helpful. We'll put out an APB and find the scumbag in no time."

Bruh. Physical attributes are understood to be visual descriptors. "Strong" and "weak" are what are physical attributes, but not only do they mean nothing without context (since they're both relative), they don't say anything useful without specific numbers in the context we're discussing, nor do they describe a person in the way you seem to be irrationally worried about.

Did you create this thread to complain, or to seek advice on how to improve your health and test levels? If it's the former, then make that clear upfront. If it's the latter, then you need to stop being pedantic over bullshit like, "I can't tell you how much I lift, because.... physical attributes," when people are asking to get a better idea on how to help.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,489
Online
124d 23h 24m
based_meme said:
"Officer! OFFICER! Help! I've been attacked!"
"Describe your attacker for me."
"Well it was a he, and... umm... he looked like he could bench 250."
"What?"
"NO, no, more like 265."
"Thank you, citizen. You've been very helpful. We'll put out an APB and find the scumbag in no time."

Bruh. Physical attributes are understood to be visual descriptors. "Strong" and "weak" are what are physical attributes, but not only do they mean nothing without context (since they're both relative), they don't say anything useful without specific numbers in the context we're discussing, nor do they describe a person in the way you seem to be irrationally worried about.

Did you create this thread to complain, or to seek advice on how to improve your health and test levels? If it's the former, then make that clear upfront. If it's the latter, then you need to stop being pedantic over bullshit like, "I can't tell you how much I lift, because.... physical attributes," when people are asking to get a better idea on how to help.

I mean all physical attributes. Anything anyone could brag about. Also no, I don't necessarily need anyone's help. I thought I was clear with the Venting tag.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,041
Online
134d 1h 32m
FrothySolutions said:
I mean all physical attributes. Anything anyone could brag about. Also no, I don't necessarily need anyone's help. I thought I was clear with the Venting tag.
I see. Well, good luck, then.
 

Similar threads

gymletethnicel
Replies
13
Views
227
gymletethnicel
gymletethnicel
AutisticBeast
Replies
11
Views
190
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
AdamII
Replies
10
Views
310
Undervalued
Undervalued
CopeToTheRope
Replies
13
Views
298
Emba
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top