Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to go on a date

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Is that really too much to ask for? I just want to put some effort into a relationship with a foid and get positive results from it. Why were we cursed with bad facial bones?

Life of a subhuman, mate. It's very unfortunate.

I’d settle for being treated like a normal human being instead of being treated like an ugly abomination that nobody wants around.

Is that really too much to ask for? I just want to put some effort into a relationship with a foid and get positive results from it. Why were we cursed with bad facial bones?

Sweaty, why are you so entitled to have basic human experiences?????

not just with foids.
As life goes on, i see that i am cued in every aspect of life: studying, work, friends, everything.
FML.

No foid ever has or ever will want to go on a date with me :feelscry:

No foid ever has or ever will want to go on a date with me :feelscry:
Brutal.
I can't even remember the most recent time when I've had a conversation that lasted for more than two sentences with a foid, tbh.
not just with foids.
As life goes on, i see that i am cued in every aspect of life: studying, work, friends, everything.
FML.

I'm literally at the bottom of the queue for everything at this point.

Last edited:
Exactly man. I checked all the boxes and crossed all my t's and dotted my i's. I just want a chance at what everyone else gets. I just want to hang out with a girl for an afternoon and prove I do have a good personality.
That's what normies don't understand. We don't feel entitled to sex on demand, but we want to be given a chance to actually try.

That's what normies don't understand. We don't feel entitled to sex on demand, but we want to be given a chance to actually try.
Couldn’t have said it better

i feel u nigga

yes i want my own femoid

because god hates us

I just want some crempie

And that's why I was a sugar daddy. Just to be treated like the rest of the human population. Brutal.

i wuld be fine if I got a friend at this rate.

You are not entitled to a date inkell

get plastic surgery or give up and rot

Sex>Date tbh.

I don't want to be used for some dinner

I don't want to be used, I want a female to genuinely enjoy being with me. I guess that's not realistic for us but I wish it was.
True true.

If they really wanted you, they'd fuck you though

I always daydream about going on a date with a cute teen girl

you will be humiliated in public

You are not entitled to go on a date inkwell :soy:

A date. JFL. Since you never had one, you have absolutely no experience, you're gonna take it to a whole new level of awkwardness, and the girl will dump you or stop talking to you.

I always daydream about going on a date with a cute teen girl
Same here, a date with a cute teen would be perfect
A date. JFL. Since you never had one, you have absolutely no experience, you're gonna take it to a whole new level of awkwardness, and the girl will dump you or stop talking to you.
Brutal, it's over for people that missed out on dates as teens

I just want to hold hands with a girl
Images 85