Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to find a woman without radically changing who I am and my entire lifestyle. Fuck me, right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This world we live in is seriously tough. You're supposed to put in a lot of effort into everything, from work to "love" to everything.

I can't deal with all this competitiveness and all these requirements. I can barely motivate myself to stop fantasizing about dying of an aneurysm in my sleep, much less to do the ridiculously long list of shit that a man is expected to do.

Finding a woman is not a strong enough motivator or a big enough prize to make me discard the few things in this life that I find comforting and to plunge myself into a lifestyle of non-stop effort and pain. And yet I'm expected to get over it and start living like a spartan if I want to get a woman, or else I should just shut up and die alone.

This world we live in is seriously tough. You're supposed to put in a lot of effort into everything, from work to "love" to everything.
Not if you are woman

all we can wait is for societal collapse.I doubt the world will change in our lives.If you are a native english,you could easily move to the philippines and get a random teaching job.if you don't suffer from anxiety that is.

I can't deal with all this competitiveness and all these requirements. I can barely motivate myself to stop fantasizing about dying of an aneurysm in my sleep, much less to do the ridiculously long list of shit that a man is expected to do.

Finding a woman is not a strong enough motivator or a big enough prize to make me discard the few things in this life that I find comforting and to plunge myself into a lifestyle of non-stop effort and pain. And yet I'm expected to get over it and start living like a spartan if I want to get a woman, or else I should just shut up and die alone.

I live in a big city in EE, and before he left my friend went to the gym every weekday, took supplements religiously, and periodically hosted parties for a few girls that he knew who were his roommates or colleagues, at those parties he'd entertain them, serve his own cooking (including dessert) and poured them glasses from about 7-8 bottles of decent alcohol he kept in his living room minibar.

Why'd he leave town? Because he was getting nothing out of this city's women. Lays or dates.

He decided he'd rather move back to his smaller hometown and try to fuck a girl who used to be his childhood friend and started being friendly to him over text.

I just don't see how any guys can be motivated to try. Even without realizing for most it's over and never began, all these "foids behaving badly" threads show us what awaits if you are lucky enough to ascend. Why would you put yourself through that just to cum in a piece of latex?

I live in a big city in EE, and before he left my friend went to the gym every weekday, took supplements religiously, and periodically hosted parties for a few girls that he knew who were his roommates or colleagues, at those parties he'd entertain them, serve his own cooking (including dessert) and poured them glasses from about 7-8 bottles of decent alcohol he kept in his living room minibar.

Why'd he leave town? Because he was getting nothing out of this city's women. Lays or dates.

He decided he'd rather move back to his smaller hometown and try to fuck a girl who used to be his childhood friend and started being friendly to him over text.
Jesus Christ what a world we live in. And I'm supposed to do as much as that guy, when I have a bunch of mental problems that give me anxiety just thinking about doing all those things.

Also I'm kind of amazed by that guy. Just how much does he want a girl? I have yet to motivate myself to do anything but lay in bed rotting, and yet this guy does all that shit, and he even moves away all because of a girl?

Am I low T or something? I seriously can't comprehend someone trying that much for a girl. I mean, I am miserable at times that I'm a virgin and I won't get to experience "love" and affection, but I would never be able to try half as hard. My brain must be broken, I haven't tried at anything in life.

Yikes, sweaty! You can't have a kween without ditching your toxic personaliteehee!! Stop being so entitled! :soy:

Jesus Christ what a world we live in. And I'm supposed to do as much as that guy, when I have a bunch of mental problems that give me anxiety just thinking about doing all those things.

Also I'm kind of amazed by that guy. Just how much does he want a girl? I have yet to motivate myself to do anything but lay in bed rotting, and yet this guy does all that shit, and he even moves away all because of a girl?

Am I low T or something? I seriously can't comprehend someone trying that much for a girl. I mean, I am miserable at times that I'm a virgin and I won't get to experience "love" and affection, but I would never be able to try half as hard. My brain must be broken, I haven't tried at anything in life.
Feel the same way.

And of course he really wanted one. Shit I remember he even managed to make everyone laugh with a joke about he was wanking too much now because of no gf. Imagine being that low inhib, and being able to bring it up in the first place because it's a "phase".

Also, the biggest detail of this story: the total lack of PUA shit, which doesn't even exist in this region.
option A) female roommates and colleagues
option B) those women's friends
option C) moving back home to talk to old female friends from school

there is no option D) go outside as some lone male and talk autistic shit to random women in stores, gyms or parks

Feel the same way. And of course he really wanted one. Shit I remember he even managed to make everyone laugh with a joke about he was wanking too much now because of no gf. Imagine being that low inhib, and being able to bring it up in the first place because it's a "phase". Also, the biggest detail of this story: the total lack of PUA shit, which doesn't even exist in this region. option A) female roommates and colleagues option B) those women's friends option C) moving back home to talk to old female friends from school there is no option D) go outside as some lone male and talk autistic shit to random women in stores, gyms or parks
God damn. Not only do I not have any friends, I only have people that I really want to avoid ever seeing on the street.

And apparently you also need "friends" and acquaintances everywhere in eastern europe. Want a good job? Need connections. Want a good dentist? Connections. God damn life is gonna suck for me, I'm not equipped to live in eastern europe, people here are savages.

I just don't see how any guys can be motivated to try. Even without realizing for most it's over and never began, all these "foids behaving badly" threads show us what awaits if you are lucky enough to ascend. Why would you put yourself through that just to cum in a piece of latex?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back