Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to fall in love

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
All I ever wanted was a girl who loved me man

@werty1457 you are low T is this is true most chads just want to fuck girls

@werty1457 you are low T is this is true most chads just want to fuck girls
Call me whatever you want man, low T, cuck,, IDGAF
I am the romantic type, I want a girlfriend not a cum dump

True love doesn't exist in this day and age. Its a big fucking competition to see who can swoop up the hottest person and fuck them as a status symbol to everyone. if you find someone who you think truly loves you for who you are, best believe they are settling for you secretly imagining how she can have sex with a hotter guy, or you are being used as a beta bux tool to invest in for her lifestyle. No in between. Its quite depressing but thats just human biology. If the opportunity arises that you can have a hotter, richer, more popular partner, its in your biology to pursue it simply because you can.

Last edited:
All I ever wanted was a girl who loved me man
Same dude. All my life all I ever wanted is to meet one girl who loved me and was loyal to me

Never wanted to be a giga chad slayer who pumps and dumps

Sometimes I wonder whether love really exists or not. Surely it doesn't in the life of an Incel.

@Personalityinkwell opinion?

Sometimes I wonder whether love really exists or not. Surely it doesn't in the life of an Incel.

@Personalityinkwell opinion?
Chad only.

Must be nice. We will never have a nice movie night, we will just rot and observe. Tough stuff

its a hard blackpill to swallow, but love doesn't exist