Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to experience this

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
too bad i'm 5'6 and 4 inch dick and sound like i'm 13

Fucking poser, whores like her are the reason I will forever be a COOMER

i prefer white whores. but this gook hates me anyways so

delusional beyond repair
absolute facts. noodles > white. yes stacey moggs ugly noodlewhore but point for point, noodle wins.
Why am I so damn attracted to this jawline shape, its just a fucking shape. I see what w*men go through tbh.

Onry for tall-u huwhituu cocku-man

I might have a chance with her tbh. If not id just rape:feelsYall:

get out of here with your bat cruelty, gook fetishiser.

by openly supporting noodlewhores you're disseminating, encouraging and propelling violence towards bats. [UWSL]I reported you, you monster.[/UWSL]
I hope you'll have time in hell to reflect your unjustified hatred and assassination of bats.

by openly supporting noodlewhores you're disseminating, encouraging and propelling violence towards bats. [UWSL]I reported you, you monster.[/UWSL]
I hope you'll have time in hell to reflect your unjustified hatred and assassination of bats.
mammals weren't ever meant to fly tbh. its against nature, its just not fair. I'm doing the world a favour. #teambird

chinks are disgusting:feelzez:

Racist fakecels are volcels