Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to disappear from society/internet and live in peace. I'm fed up with ALL OF SOCIETY. FUCK EVERYONE!

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I think I'm officially done with society altogether. I not only want to check out and stop talking to people outside of my family completely, I no longer want to even use the internet. I don't want to see society or see what people are talking about on the internet anymore.

Everywhere I go, everyone is just trying to fucking stab each other in the back just so they can be a little bit higher in social status or for female approval. I'm goddamn sick and fucking tired of it, everyone makes me fucking sick. Everyone is a vile disgusting piece of shit and the only person I ever want to be friends with is me. IM THE ONLY PERSON I CAN TRUST. Everyone else is just out there to race to the top of the rat race, and nobody that you can truly trust exists anymore. It's a dog-eat-dog world, I tell you.

I JUST WANT THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT TO END GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING. I CAN'T EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT. I'M NEVER ENOUGH. EVERYONE IS A BACKSTABBING CUNT AND I HATE EVERYONE FUCK EVERYBODY.

It's impossible to be a decent person anymore without being taken advantage of, and it's impossible to just simply live your life without people trying to attack you for being a man, AND IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF.

Can't even have friends anymore, because it's FUCKING OTHER MEN who do THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. Fuck this gynocentric fucking bullshit society, 95% of humanity is a bunch of mouthbreathing retarded ugly effeminate trash and I fully support the elite in their endeavors of killing them off.

Last edited:
Couldn't relate more

Welcome to the club.

Eat this up, IT. I know you're happy about me being driven to insanity. Claim your victory, just like you do whenever another man does the same or kills himself.

Come on you fucking cunts. I know you love it whenever the opportunity to trample on someone else's head for a temporary and meaningless validation from people you will never meet arises. Fucking do it you spineless sackless fucking cowards who will only ever gain power behind a phone screen. DO IT.

Take the Maine Hermit Pill
10033021 H10296915 600x777

No true friends in modern life