Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just want to die tbh

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I've been sitting infront of my computer without moving for the last 2 days, slept a few hours. Maybe I will die from a heart attack soon if I keep this up

At least you can afford to do that

I've been sitting infront of my computer without moving for the last 2 days, slept a few hours. Maybe I will die from a heart attack soon if I keep this up

What's your job?

Bro I’ve tried that many times and it doesn’t work :feelsrope:

Bro I’ve tried that many times and it doesn’t work :feelsrope:

Have you tried not drinking water? I've heard it's difficult as you are thirsty the first day but after that you just get really tired and kind of drift away

I ask God daily to just take my life

I just left last week from rehab spending 80 days there and now when I'm out I can't leave my home, I liked being away from society, now I want to die

I was doing the same for the last couple months always trying to reach some low point enlightenment. At this point I just want to join a monastery and spend the rest of my days doing menial work and gardening.

My job is basically sitting on front of a computer as well

Wait, I forgot, the last two days have been a weekend. I thought you had a job that allowed you to just take multiple days off in a row without notice and no one minds.

Wait, I forgot, the last two days have been a weekend. I thought you had a job that allowed you to just take multiple days off in a row without notice and no one minds.

that would be nice

Dying is peace and freedom

Have you tried not drinking water? I've heard it's difficult as you are thirsty the first day but after that you just get really tired and kind of drift away
From what I’ve seen dying of thirst is a painful way to go

Two days ago I had a really bad fever and outta the blue decided to starve myself. I fell unconscious on the kitchen floor at night prayed for death to take me then Blacked out for two hours without my family noticing. Yeah unless I take my own life I don't think I'll be dying from "natural causes" any time soon

From what I’ve seen dying of thirst is a painful way to go
It is. I might be low IQ but I'm pretty sure you'll die from renal failure or something kidney related. Not a pleasant death OP.

It is. I might be low IQ but I'm pretty sure you'll die from renal failure or something kidney related. Not a pleasant death OP.
I’ve read that there are even more unpleasant side effects from extreme dehydration

There's gamers that died for stay couple of days playing without going to bathroom and eating shitty food.

See you tomorrow.

Ive also wished to leave the Matrix for a while now

However the chips coding is legit though
Like @Insomniac mentioned, escaping it is easier said than done.

At The end of The day we are all slaves to our biology. Most likely We'll have to ride it out

At this point I just want to join a monastery and spend the rest of my days doing menial work and gardening.
As long as it is not full of religious cucks I'd be down for the monk life tbh. Truth is the best occupation.

Last edited:
I know the feeling bro

me too man, i think about suicide almost every hour of each day

same my death will be soon hopefully

I wish that God can kill me in my sleep and just end my life already.

You’re not alone. We need assisted suicide, and we need it now.