Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want to die for someone/something that i love

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conquered by demonic GigaStacies
★★★
At this point my life is a meaningless wagecuck consumerist & worthless struggle.
I can't see the light at the end of this tunnel, and i am destined to disappear without leaving a trace on this planet. I've accepted it. :blackpill:

I hate the fact that someday i will be found dead on my comfy chair, wearing a damn helium suicide bag. I will die like a fucking NPC and no one will notice.

I would be the happiest man on this planet if i could give my life to protect something that i personally consider worthy, pure and glorious. Something that i love. I would take responsibility and do it.

But apparently i can't even die on my own terms because women are unlovable and disgustingly hypocritical backstabbing whores, and not only them, but also the competitive nature of our universe.
Brainwashed and clueless WW2 cannon fodder troops had a better mental health than the average misanthropic incel.
I wish i could at least die for something, even for some fake propaganda.

Knowledge is not power, Knowledge is a gate to hell called "Reality"

Would you die for her?
Byronic Incellino

Based tbh. I wish I could go back in time and fight for Hitler in WWII.

One of the main reasons so many muslimcels join ISIS and other islamist groups is to die for a greater cause. This kind of spiritual fulfillment is entirely lacking in our hedonistic modern world.

Based tbh. I wish I could go back in time and fight for Hitler in WWII.

One of the main reasons so many muslimcels join ISIS and other islamist groups is to die for a greater cause. This kind of spiritual fulfillment is entirely lacking in our hedonistic modern world.
Without a real or fake purpose, we are just insane hedonistic druggies.

Hedonism is all that is left for us

Painfully relatable

Yeah if i cant have this i would at least like to consoome and cope in peace, but nah im forced to wageslave so rip

die for the eternal trollface

The tree of liberty called,

It's thirsty.

So very

Thirsty.