Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I JUST WANT TO BE WRONG UGH

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Trying to disprove the blackpill is futile. All because I believe in the blackpill doesn’t mean I want it to be right..

We are the only people who seek to be proven wrong..

Trying to disprove the blackpill is futile. All because I believe in the blackpill doesn’t mean I want it to be right..

We are the only people who seek to be proven wrong..

Believe in it, bucko. Because we’re not ascending
anywhere anytime soon.

Oh. Good on you then, the quicker you accept it the less painful it will be.
I don’t think you quite understand the meaning of the post..
I love the blackpill, probably because i called myself mgtow when in reality im an incel. Its very freeing, at least now that im not in denial. Its sad learning about it. But id rather have the truth tbh
Exactly. We all wish women didn’t brainlessly pursue Chad.. But they do

Just embrace it, no matter what you do, how hard you try, the blackpill will never leave you.

Just embrace it, no matter what you do, how hard you try, the blackpill will never leave you.
Yeah you’re right. Deep down we all wish the blackpill to be wrong but it isn’t

If I had the chance I would never go back to being bluepilled

I love the blackpill, probably because i called myself mgtow when in reality im an incel. Its very freeing, at least now that im not in denial. Its sad learning about it. But id rather have the truth tbh
I agree, it feels much better knowing exactly how it is and that there was nothing you could have differently that would lead to a romantic end. Instead of being miserable and frustrated without knowing why you have instead opened your eyes with the blackpill and can direct your anger at the culprit(modern society/feminism) instead of being consumed by it.

i wish the blackpill was wrong tbh, but everytime i go outside or view different media platforms i see it everywhere

It saves you a lot of effort and stops you from being an orbiter.

you know you know the truth when you think you just want to be wrong.

You cannot disprove something that is true bro. Both the blue and red pill have holes in them but you cannot fight with the black pill

You cannot disprove something that is true bro. Both the blue and red pill have holes in them but you cannot fight with the black pill
The Blackpills solidity catches all who fall through the holes of the Blue and the Red. Unlike it's Blue and Red brothers there is no holes to fall through and there is no way back up.. we are trapped here and there is no way out.