Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just want to be normal

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
This isn't about girls anymore. All I want to achieve is a normal face. When I go out, all I see is normal average people. They all have naturally normal teeth, nose, face and average jaw balance. It's always something. I know what caused this, and I'm now 100% sure. I was a normal kid in childhood. I had a normal compact face like everyone else. But when I finished puberty I realized I wasn't.

If you blend your ugliness with asociality and shyness, it gives you perfect loneliness. People just don't care about you if you're ugly. Even your family. From a social point of view, you're usually a loser. People don't see you, but you observe them more. It is even difficult to start a relationship. You can observe the insincerity that people laugh at you. You also have difficulties in business life. They'll try to crush you. Normies are the other reason why I'm so insecure. As of secondary school, you can see how people approach you. We can even include teachers. Especially if you're not a bum in this life you will not get any attention from people attract attention. Everyone is talking about success. So you're gonna have to be succesful when you're ugly. Why can't we just be good looking like other people? Why do always ugly people have to succeed in life? Why?

I still don't know how to shape my life. I'm still thinking about going college and doing a good degree, but I'm not sure. I can work with minimum wage job and minimize my current problems in 2 years with surgery. I don't want to be uber good looking. Just get the flaws. I don't know. I wish life would allow me to be a normal person like everyone else. But It didn't happen. I'm weak, deformed and ugly.

This isn't about girls anymore.
sex and girls arent my priority either tbhhhh i just want to fit in and have a normal social circle like everyone else :feelscry:

This isn't about girls anymore. All I want to achieve is a normal face. When I go out, all I see is normal average people. They all have naturally normal teeth, nose, face and average jaw balance. It's always something. I know what caused this, and I'm now 100% sure. I was a normal kid in childhood. I had a normal compact face like everyone else. But when I finished puberty I realized I wasn't.

If you blend your ugliness with asociality and shyness, it gives you perfect loneliness. People just don't care about you if you're ugly. Even your family. From a social point of view, you're usually a loser. People don't see you, but you observe them more. It is even difficult to start a relationship. You can observe the insincerity that people laugh at you. You also have difficulties in business life. They'll try to crush you. Normies are the other reason why I'm so insecure. As of secondary school, you can see how people approach you. We can even include teachers. Especially if you're not a bum in this life you will not get any attention from people attract attention. Everyone is talking about success. So you're gonna have to be succesful when you're ugly. Why can't we just be good looking like other people? Why do always ugly people have to succeed in life? Why?

I still don't know how to shape my life. I'm still thinking about going college and doing a good degree, but I'm not sure. I can work with minimum wage job and minimize my current problems in 2 years with surgery. I don't want to be uber good looking. Just get the flaws. I don't know. I wish life would allow me to be a normal person like everyone else. But It didn't happen. I'm weak, deformed and ugly.
you need to be good looking to be a part of this so called society,
sex and girls arent my priority either tbhhhh i just want to fit in and have a normal social circle like everyone else :feelscry:
volcel, everything I do that is social is trying to get pussy
we friends
pp183 is a bullycel tbh

you need to be good looking to be a part of this so called society,

volcel, everything I do that is social is trying to get pussy

pp183 is a bullycel tbh
i put him on ignore now

Over if you don't have a social circle.

Mouth breathing creates monsters theres a difference between your regular normie who doesn't attract women but can go on outside without worry and us
When people see us they stare as if they cant believe how we look

overkill tbh

its not over, social circles are how normies rank up in this so called society
i wanted to make friendship with him but he didnt want so now he can fuck off

I just want to be happy, even if not normal

all i want is to feel good about my looks

overkill tbh

its not over, social circles are how normies rank up in this so called society
Lol you need friends to make friends. Even if you manage to have someone like you, and try to lie about having friends, they will eventually notice and leave, because there's obviously something wrong with you if you dont have friends.

I was a normal kid in childhood. I had a normal compact face like everyone else. But when I finished puberty I realized I wasn't.
Same. It hurts remembering how people treated you before you were ugly. When i was bluepilled i thought people treat me like shit now, couse i'm older and that's just how it is. But now i know it was all couse of my looks.

I just want to be dead

OP we can only cope.
It is over