Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to be happy

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
The only way to be happy is to rope and hope to be reborn as Chad.

You're not entiled to happiness sweaty teehee :foidSoy:

Aren't we all? Be happy, have an important someone in your life to make happy.

Buuuuuuuuut that's not how the world works buddy boyo :feelsrope:

Me too, brocel. Something so "simple" is out of reach for us

Got me pretty curious. What type of manga/doujin would have internal dialogue like that? :worryfeels:
I see. It's from the Girls und Panzer manga. I can't guarantee you that she actually said that though, tbh I highly doubt it

I see. It's from the Girls und Panzer manga. I can't guarantee you that she actually said that though, tbh I highly doubt it
Thanks. Yeah it's edited, just did my research.

Thanks. Yeah it's edited, just did my research.
Np bhai. Jfl I knew it. A foid wouldn't say that because A: they're never actually horny because none of the men meet their standards and B: they have literally no reason not to be happy. If it was a guy then I would definitely believe it. Whoever edited that panel is cucked and bluepilled

Last edited:
Np bhai. Jfl I knew it. A foid wouldn't say that because A: they're never actually horny because none of the men meet their standards and B: they have literally no reason not to be happy. If it was a guy then I would definitely believe it. Whoever edited that panel is cucked and bluepilled
Kek. I think it was just a perverted incel trying to tempt other incels.

Societies dont give a fuck about men's happiness, thats why it said "you are not intitled to be happy", not becuase we actually think that right doesnt exist but because we think men dont deserve it.

When women are unhappy everyone demand political measures to fix it.

No one has any political view by default, all depens if affects to women or men.

And btw we have to find the hapiness by ourselves because no one outher than us is going to give it to us.

Girls und panzer is wholesome.

But is the anime actually good though? I still haven't watched it yet
It fills it's niche. Cute girls doing cute things drifing in tanks. Not my cup of tea, but there is a reason why it has a big following.

It fills it's niche. Cute girls doing cute things drifing in tanks. Not my cup of tea, but there is a reason why it has a big following.
Ehhh I want to get into it but my shonenfag brain wouldn't be able to sit through it :fuk: