Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just want someone that will love me.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im sick of my life.
did some looksmax this year. moved out alone. thought that MAYBE ill have a chance.
yes, delusional but i just cant accept the fate that this cruel world sentenced me to.

i started uni lately. hoping to maybe meet a foid. but NO. i see beautiful foids all day and they all have no desire to me.
i see so many couples every time i go there it makes me sick. i started skipping alot of days now because uni just make me more depressed and i cant focus.
so im also behind in some courses already.
also even tho i study STEM still alot of foids in my courses.
at the first 2 weeks i talked to one of the foids in my courses couple of times. just random "how was the lecture" and shit and it gave me so much hope.
she is 4/10 but short and white just like i love. but anyway since then (like a month) we did not talk anymore. she got friends now in all the courses. cool people so why would she talk to me anymore?
i got 0 friends btw.
i started having oneitis for her tbh so at least not talking to her anymore has helped not having an oneitis in the end.
im sure it will be back if we speak again tho.

i also had an low iq injury lately and i see this cute pysicial therapist weekly. i got an oneitis for her and i check her fb profile couple of times everyday.
she is 6/10 and 4 years older than me.
i cant stop thinking about her. why? because we talk and she touch me weekly (mostly with gloves but still feels good.)
she thinks im a patethic loser tho. i said alot of cringy shit.
i would give up 30 years of my life just to have her as my gf for one year.

this life aint worth living. i keep going only because of my mom. the day after she wll die is the day im roping.

now the winter has arrived and its cold and all i want is a foid to cuddle with me. to love me.
why i dont deserve love only cuz i lost in the genetics lottery????????? WHY? FUCKING CRUEL GOD FUCK YOU.

after not smoking weed for long time im now smoking again daily just to have some laugh here and there.

all i want is a ok looking (3/10-4/10 like me) foid to love me. to cuddle with me. to suck my dick. to go to the movies with me. to smoke weed with me. to go to dinner with me. THATS IT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
if ill have that ill just leave this site and forget everything about the blackpill idgaf. it only brought me pain. i would never look back.
if you cant swallow the blackpill completely like how stacy swallow chad cum - the blackpill will only bring you pain.

NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

No one will ever truly love you

No love for your face

That’s never gonna happen

she is 4/10 but short and white just like i love. but anyway since then (like a month) we did not talk anymore. she got friends now in all the courses. cool people so why would she talk to me anymore?
Why don't you approach her?

i started uni lately. hoping to maybe meet a foid. but NO.
I called it:

Screenshot 20191204 154141 Samsung Internet

Uni just exacerbates our problems and highlights how much of a genetic failure we are (as evidenced by this post).

i see so many couples every time i go there it makes me sick. i started skipping alot of days now because uni just make me more depressed and i cant focus.

i got 0 friends btw.
i started having oneitis for her tbh so at least not talking to her anymore has helped not having an oneitis in the end.
im sure it will be back if we speak again tho.

i also had an low iq injury lately and i see this cute pysicial therapist weekly. i got an oneitis for her and i check her fb profile couple of times everyday.
she is 6/10 and 4 years older than me.
i cant stop thinking about her. why? because we talk and she touch me weekly (mostly with gloves but still feels good.)
she thinks im a patethic loser tho. i said alot of cringy shit.
i would give up 30 years of my life just to have her as my gf for one year.
ForcefulDeficientEnglishsetter size restricted

You're not entitled to love, only Chad is. That's just the cruel world we live in.

Happy life is for women and chad only.
We are the genetic trash that needs to be killed
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg