Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want people with an active sex life to suffer and die

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I just want that people to die. And I'm glad many of them die and I celebrate that moments. That's how I feel. I would feel pleasure killing the guy and torturing her hole. Is funny all this since I was a cool person that respected everyone even woman. But my views on life changed progressively as I was growing older and getting rejected everytime. Every rejection makes a damage and makes me more hateful. So I stopped trying because I just can't. If I had a hole at the time I would still think life is good and respect woman. Not now.

And i get sad each time i see a little kid. Who knows what kind of horrors await him.

FBIcels are present

Yikes, sweaty that's why you are an inkell.

Same I hate them

I hate sexhavers. They also commit majority of worlds crimes

I was hoping the coronavirus was coming to ireland, but they have banned next weeks rugby match against Italy because the fear that 1000s of Italians may have had contact with it