Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want love

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Recruit
★★★
I just want somebody to see me and not be repulsed.

If I ever do ascend I don't want it to be with someone who's just settling for me because they can't have a chad, or because they feel they can't do any better.

I just want to meet someone whose personality I'm compatible with and not be reduced to this desperation of dating just anyone because of my subhumanity.

I just want to be normal and have the loving relationships that everyone around me seems to get.

sorry, this feature is reserved for chad.

I just want somebody to see me and not be repulsed.

If I ever do ascend I don't want it to be with someone who's just settling for me because they can't have a chad, or because they feel they can't do any better.

I just want to meet someone whose personality I'm compatible with and not be reduced to this desperation of dating just anyone because of my subhumanity.

I just want to be normal and have the loving relationships that everyone around me seems to get.

No offence but, do you think this is ever going to realistically NOT be the case? Especially for an incel? I understand 8/10 guy, and combination of personality and reasonably good looks ensures there is a CHANCE that a girl can go past the point of no return into obsession with you. But less than 8/10, it really just wont happen, ever. I'm sorry. A girl will only ever settle for you, and at every available opportunity to monkey branch off, while pick up another more attractive man and dump you in an instant

No offence but, do you think this is ever going to realistically happen? Especially for an incel? I understand 8/10 guy, and combination of personality and reasonably good looks ensures there is a CHANCE that a girl can go past the point of no return into obsession with you. But less than 8/10, it really just wont happen, ever. I'm sorry.
not saying it will, just saying it's what I want

not saying it will, just saying it's what I want
Yea and isn't it soul breaking that no matter how much you want it or dream of it, you are not destined to receive it like Chad.

Yeah I know that feel OP, it's hard being idealistic in "the real world" where even being a gl chad doesn't gurantee you an actual loving relationship.

It says here in your genes that was pre-determined not to happen
Yeah I know that feel OP, it's hard being idealistic in "the real world" where even being a gl chad doesn't gurantee you an actual loving relationship.

Even chad gets cucked by a bigger chad, especially if you're an 8/10+ in terms of looks but non-NT

Mate, the only way you're gonna get that is to have some software tailored to you in VR.

Isn’t that what we all want? Love, validation, praise, nourishment, Raisin Bran. Is it possible? Yes, is it likely? Maybe, but all we can really do is wait. Until then, good luck.

You cant have that because you are an incel.

True love is for chads
Suffering everyday is for incels

Mate, the only way you're gonna get that is to have some software tailored to you in VR.

Born too early for a VR waifu. Kids in the future will have better copes than us

I want the love of my gaijin hunter waifu.

It's tough out there really. When we're younger we tend to have this fairy tale idea of what love and relationships are like but the reality is that that happens rarely if ever. But there are still good experiences to be had and cool people to meet :)