Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just want friends

Officer
★★★
Honestly I don’t even get that much horny anymore. The blackpill has eroded my feelings for women. I do my best to ignore any female in my vicinity.

But one thing is, I have literally no friends and its killing me inside. I just want someone to talk to, someone to hang out with, someone to share feelings with. Anytime I try to hang out with someone either they never talk to me again afterwards or they don’t even go. I’m so fucking depressed it’s scary. I want someone to share my true feelings with, I can’t share anything about the blackpill or my loneliness to anyone. People like me for a minute and then go back to treating me like shit. The decades of social anxiety and loneliness and depression have done this to me.

you just need to take a haircut bro and everything will hapen

honestly tho memes aside normies cant be your friends from my experience my only last friend betrayed me in middle school to join team chad and make fun of me so he could statusmaxxx they are parasites if you have no worth to them they will drag you down to upgrade theirs

Last edited:
I feel the same way bro. I haven’t had any friends since leaving school despite my best efforts to make friends. I feel like there’s no one that can really relate to me and like me for who I am tbh.

At least I have my cat..

even if you had friends, it's very unlikely you could share your "true feelings" with them.
no matter the situation, as a man you always lose if you show too much emotion.
everyone's suffering alone.

friends are overrated and half the time when i randomly do hang out with them I'm dreaming of being home in bed. talking about feelings is low t too especially in person.

It's because we can't relate to normans. They and us are living in different worlds.

Thats a part of the blackpill boyo. People who doesn't fit in a group well tend to be outcasted and ostracized. Happened since the dawn of mankind.

even if you had friends, it's very unlikely you could share your "true feelings" with them.
no matter the situation, as a man you always lose if you show too much emotion.
everyone's suffering alone.
This. I'll have to keep my suffering a secret from them or I'll be crucified for being an evil inkel

it probably doesn't mean much, but you got us :feelsautistic:

Thats a part of the blackpill boyo. People who doesn't fit in a group well tend to be outcasted and ostracized. Happened since the dawn of mankind.
also this

This. I'll have to keep my suffering a secret from them or I'll be crucified for being an evil inkel
yes. it's always better to deal with your problems alone.
I made the mistake of opening up and asking for help in the past and it went absolutely horrible.
It's bluepilled to think other people could cure your depression.
"just get therapy bro :soy:"

Ultimately it's in your own hands. Normies will never understand us.
You need to figure out a way to escape depressive phases without help. It's a very useful skill.

I made the mistake of opening up and asking for help in the past and it went absolutely horrible.
Same. I felt like i was talking to aliens. No one understood me and what I meant.

Contrary to popular belief, it’s better to keep your feelings bottled up tbh.

That sucks, OP. I'm introverted so I like time alone, but if you're more inclined to extroversion the loneliness must be difficult. At least you have us.