Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want an 18 year old stacey blonde virgin in my bed

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
is that really too much to ask?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I’d settle for a 40 year old milf with a good figure and face for that matter. Doesn’t even have to be a virgin. Unfortunately, even that is too much to ask according to society

tried to talk to a 25 yo fat virgin becky and she ignored me

I’d settle for a 40 year old milf with a good figure and face for that matter. Doesn’t even have to be a virgin. Unfortunately, even that is too much to ask according to society
Women like this carry lots of trauma from chad or tyrone then make that your problem

I wanna raze Africa to the ground with a crazy skinhead chick.

Women like this carry lots of trauma from chad or tyrone then make that your problem
I know. I’d still take one like that because I’m desperate. Beggars cannot afford to be choosers

Sad we will never have that

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Deep feels brother :cryfeels:

As long she's my looksmatch it's more than enough for me

i hate when foids dye their hair blonde

You Disgusting pedophile stay away from 18 year old children.

sarcasm

Last edited:
Ok and what exactly can you give her? Do you have status? Money? High Education? Are you 6'5 and shredded? How big is your "Snapscore" or "Insta followers"?

Not to mention even IF you had all of these things, a long term relationship is extremly hard these days.

We literally talked about this even Gen Z Chads have trouble keeping their gf.

no just find a stacy handcuff her and drag her with u

it is as ez as breathing

Not to mention even IF you had all of these things, a long term relationship is extremly hard these days.
who cares abt an ltr once he takes her virginity she is worthless so he can leave

who cares abt an ltr once he takes her virginity she is worthless so he can leave
How is she worthless lol? Also hes an incel, hes not leaving whatsoever, DBDR already made a whole Video about this, as a guy in 2024 you do not leave - either she leaves or you will become a cuck.

Yes considering you are an AI and thusly don’t have a bed nor the ability to get into a bed

Stockholm syndrome exists for a reason :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
u do not even need stockholm syndrome u can just win her over with ur pERsonality :bluepill:

if u lock her up and make her observe ur good pERsonality, she will enjoy it