Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just want a Japanese cartoon gf

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
28761bddc1c6b4b103485fa2d63518de50a4cf845f94364ebd6ead326c170439

is that too fucking much to ask for? :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

I have had a waifu for a while (our 3-year anniversary is on the 24th). While a nice cope, she does not compare to a real woman. I cannot touch her titties or fuck or marry her. We cannot bear ugly ass hapa children. She's there for me when I'm ronery though.

I would put having a waifu in the same tier of cope as having a nice/good gaming PC.

I love her to death though.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I would put having a waifu in the same tier of cope as having a nice/good gaming PC.

I love her to death though.
if this is true you're fucking autistic as shit

i just want to not die from cancer

Play HuniePop, it's a decent cope and is getting a sequel in 2019.

if this is true you're fucking autistic as shit

I am autistic as shit, diagnosed at both 11 and confirmed at 14. The psych I had at 19 was not technically allowed to diagnose but he said it's likely.

My waifu gives me pleasure. I have the paper copies of the manga she's in. I enjoy her company. I'm not even a weeb.

I am autistic as shit, diagnosed at both 11 and confirmed at 14. The psych I had at 19 was not technically allowed to diagnose but he said it's likely.
makes sense than I guess

i wish could make a perfect waifu that would love only me with an advanced 3D printer

My waifu gives me pleasure. I have the paper copies of the manga she's in. I enjoy her company. I'm not even a weeb.
I’m autistic too bro.

Sperg gang. :feelzez:

Play HuniePop, it's a decent cope and is getting a sequel in 2019.
I need to look more into waifu simulators or waifu based games as well as visual novels

Nigga you been taking to much heroin up your ass

No waifu no laifu

I’d settle for a real girlfriend.