Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want a GF

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I would accept anyone about 18 years old (I'm 20) and below 25 years old (Anyone who likes women who look like kids is weird)
I like All races of women

Don't really like overweight women too much (preference) but a bit of chubbiness is okay

Anyone else having this problem

(Anyone who likes women who look like kids is weird)
Says the resident noodlewhore whorshipper

nod.gif

No gf for your face

Well... isn't it what all of this is about? :feelsclown:

also I want a gf

You obviously worship noodlewhores the most by far, stop lying nigga. That's why I don't understand why you think "Anyone who likes women who look like kids is weird" WHEN YOU WORSHIP EXACTLY THAT

You obviously worship noodlewhores the most by far, stop lying nigga. That's why I don't understand why you think "Anyone who likes women who look like kids is weird" WHEN YOU WORSHIP EXACTLY THAT
Ask old timers on Discord, I had thing for Biracial and Black women

Ask old timers on Discord, I had thing for Biracial and Black women
lol I know nigga, I was there. I'm just confused on that agecucked statement :feelswhat:

Did the real @IncelCream sell his account or something? Are you his little brother?

I just want a lot of money,foids ain't shit.
Money>foids

me too i'm normal in real life i just come here on the site to vent my hate, i just want to ascend

(Anyone who likes women who look like kids is weird)
Bro some people like balloons, dogs, being pierced by needles, being shat on, etc. I don't get why you'd have to especially point out something as vanilla as that as weird. You don't get virtue signal points for it here.

I just want a lot of money,foids ain't shit.
Money>foids
I can't figure out a way that money would make life more enjoyable than women wanting me would make it

I would accept anyone about 18 years old (I'm 20) and below 25 years old (Anyone who likes women who look like kids is weird)

Don't really like overweight women too much (preference) but a bit of chubbiness is okay

most women in my country are ugly anyways

a gf won’t save us, not unless the sex was life altering

i also want to cuddle with a foid and have her actually genuinly love me, but too bad they're too fucking depraved :feelsrope::reeeeee:

Stop lying creamboi and own up to your sins :feelsjuice:
Just because whites are the superior race doesn’t mean you have to hate them. Actually, that seems pretty fair.

Just because whites are the superior race doesn’t mean you have to hate them. Actually, that seems pretty fair.
I dont hate anybody :feelsjuice:

Nice try wigger, im calling out a potential fakecel :feelswhat:

I want a piece of fuckmeat

every guy desperate for a gf in this society be like :