Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want a GF, is it too much to ask?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I just want a generic girlfriend, is it too much to ask? considering that the foids are 3.5 billions, is it to much to ask that a single one of them was my girlfriend?

:yes:I'm a good person
:yes:I'm kind
:yes:I will treat her well

Just take one bro:cool:

Those qualities only really matter if you're a chad and can behave like a dick but choose to be a good person instead.

Try being a chad:feelskek: until then foids won't care about anything you do, get that in your dumb nigger head

Its even worse, every of those foids has multiple partners and not a single one is willing to give us a single fucking chance. I remember when i was on my cousin wedding, that was long time ago, there was this chubby becky girl with big head, i thought she liked me, two hours later she was all over some older dickhead.

Its even worse, every of those foids has multiple partners and not a single one is willing to give us a single fucking chance. I remember when i was on my cousin wedding, that was long time ago, there was this chubby becky girl with big head, i thought she liked me, two hours later she was all over some older dickhead.
brootal

Good, you value kindness and intimacy.

Pete

It is too much the best u might get is drugs and jerking off alone (in video game)
true. my best moments are jerking off while off 5 grams of mushrooms and weed edibles (in video game)

We all do. We are coping here.

Unfortunately yes.Every time i told a girl I was friends for a long time with that I like her her perception of me changed 180° and she evaporated faster than starving african's kids water in Sahara desert .

I just want a generic girlfriend, is it too much to ask? considering that the foids are 3.5 billions, is it to much to ask that a single one of them was my girlfriend?

How did you have almost 12K postsin less than one month:feelsohgod::dafuckfeels:

computer science
Cool shit bro:feelsautistic:you must be smart:smonk:I juat know JAVA and C ,basic stuff,two of my brothers are studying it.Ill be taking medicine this year,I hope i pass my exams:cryfeels:,

Cool shit bro:feelsautistic:you must be smart:smonk:I juat know JAVA and C ,basic stuff,two of my brothers are studying it.Ill be taking medicine this year,I hope i pass my exams:cryfeels:,
I hope 4 you

No, females want toxic chad, in fact they make this very clear like just look at how many foids are currently lusting over Nate Jacobs from shitphoria.

"i want him to ruin my life"
"love toxic hot boys"
"ugh he just does something to me"

Foids want to be treated like a sextoy and a trash by a genetically superior male, they don't want someone nice

yes

Foids don't want nice guys. What they want is

Yes it is too much to ask.

Women have so much to lose when they fuck an incel.

Here is a list of things they can lose:
- A few minutes of time
- They might become bored

Now compare that to what you have to lose for being an incel, what do you not understand?

Then do something about it.