Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want a fucking hug

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I just want a fucking hug. I don't care or have the slightest expectations about sex, or relationships. Really, I just want a fucking hug. I want to pretend for 5 seconds someone loves me. I will never experience that. I probably can't even pay a fucking whore for a fucking hug. What would they do, a foid would probably feel the fuck creeped out, if I offered that whore $50 for a hug? That's just how it is now. You can't even pay FOR A FUCKING HUG without being a FUCKING creep.

Yes, it's prefectly fine to pay a whore to suck your dick, or anal. BUT NO HUGS. NO KISSES ON THE MOUTH.

WHY DO I LIVE???

I want to do things as well, but I shouldn’t say for legal reasons.

I want to hug a big tittied latina. I wanna see her open her arms from afar and I wanna go up to her and give her a big hug and then fuck her so hard until she cums out her entire uterus

Girls were grossed out and screamed ewww when they accidentally touched me. Meanwhile these girls were drinking alcohol, doing drugs, sucking dick, getting plowed daily, and treating males that are better looking than them like humans.

so go to ur mum and ask for a hug jfl

girls with boyfriends still want to hug chads when they go out to party
ive seen it

The lack of affection is so brutal my god. It's so much more than just sex that we are starved of

a hug from a foid my age would be nice right now

You're not entitled to anything, sweetie.
Pay for my child murder though.

I get hugs every day.
From my sex doll.

i wish i could get hug

Would a shitty side hug from a foid still make you feel better?

I just want a fucking hug. I don't care or have the slightest expectations about sex, or relationships. Really, I just want a fucking hug. I want to pretend for 5 seconds someone loves me. I will never experience that. I probably can't even pay a fucking whore for a fucking hug. What would they do, a foid would probably feel the fuck creeped out, if I offered that whore $50 for a hug? That's just how it is now. You can't even pay FOR A FUCKING HUG without being a FUCKING creep.

Yes, it's prefectly fine to pay a whore to suck your dick, or anal. BUT NO HUGS. NO KISSES ON THE MOUTH.

WHY DO I LIVE???
No Hugs From Children

I want to hug a big tittied latina. I wanna see her open her arms from afar and I wanna go up to her and give her a big hug and then fuck her so hard until she cums out her entire uterus
18136.jpg

Op have you ever gotten a hug?

only chad is allowed that

I basically pay a foid for fake affection(conversation, hugs n kisses) and relief. She's so good at it sometimes I feel like she's actually my friend. It's been a good cope so long as I can put reality to the back of my mind during my time with her.

I basically pay a foid for fake affection(conversation, hugs n kisses) and relief. It's been a good cope so long as I can put reality to the back of my mind during my time with her.
What's your relationship with her? Is she a prostitute or some girl you met irl or what?

What's your relationship with her? Is she a prostitute or some girl you met irl or what?
She's a massage girl that realized my needs. I go to the massage place when she's working there and pay for time. It's not a place that specifically provides these services. I've had 0 luck at getting much affection from other massage girls.

She's a massage girl that realized my needs. I go to the massage place when she's working there and pay for time. It's not a place that specifically provides these services. I've had 0 luck at getting much affection from other massage girls.
Oh, cool. I should do something like this. I read something about an incel paying a woman he knows for a bottle of her piss and then drinking it in front of her while she laughs at him. I could see myself trying something like that out.

You could probably hit the streets, hold a cardboard sign saying "Hug a gay man" and recieve 100s of em from virtue signaling cunts.

I basically pay a foid for fake affection(conversation, hugs n kisses) and relief. She's so good at it sometimes I feel like she's actually my friend. It's been a good cope so long as I can put reality to the back of my mind during my time with her.

You're lucky to find a foid who can actually do what they are paid for. At almost every level of employment, you give a foid a king's random, and you get nothing in return.

I want a >8/10 girlfriend who loves me unconditionally and gives me sex

Sending you virtual hug buddy.

there were guys doing that with schoolgirl classmates when i was in 6th grade,i literally saw her shove the money in her pocket

it's so fucking over for this fucking generation and always has been

Last edited:
No hugs for fags.

Last time I got a hug was at a funeral.
I hugged a lot of people that day.

My advice is to go to a funeral and cry and hug random people! It helps for a while anyway.

Just seem "too sad to talk" and maybe you can get away with it. But you have to watch out because the funeral director might catch on if they see you to often.

I sure miss not living in a real town. Sigh.

I kek'd because I know you were actually fantasizing of it