Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want a fucking friend

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
HELP :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:.

It feels like I am dying, melting and rotting away from a lack of love. And you can't do anything about it. That's the entire point. If you buy it, you are a MISOGYNIST LOSER. If you are aggressive about it, you are a creep, and society will push you away. There is NOTHING you can do to swim away from the quicksand you've gotten yourself into, when you are weighed down by the anchor of mediocre looks, and a boring/modest personality.

you need a friend simulator
you wont need the real thing after that

I haven't had one in years

Depends on the friend tbh. But I think I would prefer being alone

Isn't it funny how even females select their male friends based on if they're attracted to them or not (science)

If you think about it, selecting mates based on bone structure, is kind of low I.Q. All it is is percieved survival value not actual survival value. I mean there is no reason for your genes to be successful - without Gods commandment of 'multiply' who cares? Put it this way - your mum and dad had sex and created you and you turned out incel, what does this say about the hypothesis that only the strongest procreate in order to have strong babies? If it were true, then only successful babies would be existing.

The only thing which can explain this is betabuxxing.

I feel your pain OP. Its truly over for friend-cels.

Last edited:
It's almost impossible to have friends when you're ugly.

It's almost impossible to have friends when you're ugly.
True, if you get some friends and you're ugly.
They will :

1. Make fun of you.
2. Let you down.
3. Lower your self confidence.
4. Abuse of your kindness / money.

Depends on the friend tbh. But I think I would prefer being alone
Indeed. The disappointment can be brutal. For example finding out how a dude only can talk about one topic.
They will :

1. Make fun of you.
2. Let you down.
Confirmed

Indeed. The disappointment can be brutal. For example finding out how a dude only can talk about one topic.

Confirmed
Then theyre not your real friends, unless its banter. Actual "friends" are really hard to come by these days...

Then theyre not your real friends, unless its banter. Actual "friends" are really hard to come by these days...
Yeah. I know dude's that can ONLY banter

Well, you can be my my token ricefriend :feelsautistic:

They will :

1. Make fun of you.
2. Let you down.
I can confirm. Especially the kindness/money part.

They will :

1. Make fun of you.
2. Let you down.

HELP :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:.

It feels like I am dying, melting and rotting away from a lack of love. And you can't do anything about it. That's the entire point. If you buy it, you are a MISOGYNIST LOSER. If you are aggressive about it, you are a creep, and society will push you away. There is NOTHING you can do to swim away from the quicksand you've gotten yourself into, when you are weighed down by the anchor of mediocre looks, and a boring/modest personality.
Im dying form lack of love, sex and friendship too.
but I would only be able to have a male incel friend as I would have to be honest and open about all this issues of mine that I suffer on a daily basis. I dont know... anyone form Spain?

Isn't it funny how even females select their male friends based on if they're attracted to them or not (science)

If you think about it, selecting mates based on bone structure, is kind of low I.Q. All it is is percieved survival value not actual survival value. I mean there is no reason for your genes to be successful - without Gods commandment of 'multiply' who cares? Put it this way - your mum and dad had sex and created you and you turned out incel, what does this say about the hypothesis that only the strongest procreate in order to have strong babies? If it were true, then only successful babies would be existing.

The only thing which can explain this is betabuxxing.

I feel your pain OP. Its truly over for friend-cels.
female selection has always been very low IQ.

Well, you can be my my token ricefriend :feelsautistic:
the token thing is true of every interracial rice friendship even. There's never a power balance, even if the rice makes more money and has his shit together.

the token thing is true of every interracial rice friendship even. There's never a power balance, even if the rice makes more money and has his shit together.

Oh, come on. You're far too self-hating.
Unless you are Filipino or Vietnamese.