Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just wanna share that both times I went comatose I saw nothing but darkness

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
it was just the empty eternal darkness

What caused you to go into a coma?

What caused you to go into a coma?
Lots of acetaminophen on the first time, and suspending elevator with a ligature in neck last time (they found me)

Lots of acetaminophen on the first time, and suspending elevator with a ligature in neck last time (they found me)
One of my biggest fears about roping is fucking up and being "rescued" and then living the rest of my life as a disabled man.

What is it like? Did you wake up immediately after or was it a long stretch of emptiness?

You saw darkness
What is it like? Did you wake up immediately after or was it a long stretch of emptiness?
You see dark suddenly prevailing and then suddenly you wake up confuse.

You saw darkness

You see dark suddenly prevailing and then suddenly you wake up confuse.
Oh, yeah. I went unconscious once and that happened. That's what death is like so it's comforting.

One of my biggest fears about roping is fucking up and being "rescued" and then living the rest of my life as a disabled man.
I fucked my liver with acetaminophen, but the hanging wasn't enough, I chickened out by using suspending elevator, but I'm getting better at that

Interesring to know that tx for sharing It feels comforting , life is absent of darkness and the absence of life is darkness
Oh, yeah. I went unconscious once and that happened. That's what death is like so it's comforting.

I fucked my liver with acetaminophen, but the hanging wasn't enough, I chickened out by using suspending elevator, but I'm getting better at that
A well-placed shotgun blast has a fatality rate in the high 90's, so that's probably the best option.

This. Anoxia is way worse than death.

you werent clinically dead, just comatose tho..just sayin