• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Brutal i just wanna lay beside a cute petite girl in bed

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

tfw when no fantasy elf gf to love you
★★★★
18d 11h 46m

is that too much to ask for?!?!?!?!

HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★★★★
14d 2h 10m
How much you willing to pay? :feelshaha:

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
1d 22h 59m
Isn’t that girl from Wonder Egg

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
★★★★★
9d 17h 29m
My dream as well

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★
6d 5h 30m
Nah that would be boring after initial 30 seconds. I want to choke a girl, spit on her face and fuck her hard while pulling her hairs for 10 mins and then make her deep throat my dick and force her to swallow my cum. Those 10 minutes giga mog the 10 minutes you'll waste by just laying beside a girl meanwhile she be thinking the whole time "damn this guy is such a pussy, why is he not making any moves on me, I'm burning inside I want him to touch me" meanwhile your beta ass be laying beside imagining cope fantasy land anime bullcrap like a cuck.

You just pump, dump and treat girls like prostitutes. You don't fall for them and treat them like humans lmao.

Think about it.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
★★★★★
9d 17h 29m
Nah that would be boring after initial 30 seconds. I want to choke a girl, spit on her face and fuck her hard while pulling her hairs for 10 mins and then make her deep throat my dick and force her to swallow my cum. Those 10 minutes giga mog the 10 minutes you'll waste by just laying beside a girl meanwhile she be thinking the whole time "damn this guy is such a pussy, why is he not making any moves on me, I'm burning inside I want him to touch me" meanwhile your beta ass be laying beside imagining cope fantasy land anime bullcrap like a cuck.

You just pump, dump and treat girls like prostitutes. You don't fall for them and treat them like humans lmao.

Think about it.
Degenerate, most of us want real love, not fucking some dumb whores

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

tfw when no fantasy elf gf to love you
★★★★
18d 11h 46m

Think about it.
its hard to read this when drinking beer. too much words you knoa?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
72d 5h 6m
Yikes liking petite girls is pedophilia. Only whales for you

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
109d 10h 30m
Selinities me
@your personality thoughts?

Think about it.
Part of what you're saying is true imo for most girls now but it depends. And if you aren't chad making a move can get branded as coming on too fast and desperate at best and a predator at worst.