Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just wanna kill myself

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
Im to pussy to do it but I just want to be laid to rest. Everyday gets worse and it only will I don’t wanna wake up anymore I just wish a car or truck will flatten me i can’t cope no more. I just get the urge to destroy myself with drugs and fuck up my life more. I mean nothing to my family and I have no friends
Nobody will ever care or notice about a sub5 low iq short autist going missing. I don’t have identifiable feature about myself apart from my noticeably disgusting appearance and that’s all I’ll ever be seen as unless I get randomly fucking loaded and insanely popular. And even then who knows

We deserved better then this life :fuk:

Im to pussy to do it but I just want to be laid to rest. Everyday gets worse and it only will I don’t wanna wake up anymore I just wish a car or truck will flatten me i can’t cope no more. I just get the urge to destroy myself with drugs and fuck up my life more. I mean nothing to my family and I have no friends
Nobody will ever care or notice about a sub5 low iq short autist going missing. I don’t have identifiable feature about myself apart from my noticeably disgusting appearance and that’s all I’ll ever be seen as unless I get randomly fucking loaded and insanely popular. And even then who knows
Do the helium technique like im about to do. You hook up a helium tank to a gas mask and you die from hypoxia. It's completely painless. Noone deserves to live like this and we should have a way out

Do the helium technique like im about to do. You hook up a helium tank to a gas mask and you die from hypoxia. It's completely painless. Noone deserves to live like this and we should have a way out
I thought they weren't 100 percent anymore maybe you should rethink this

This could still fail and you’d js feel so sick. Maybe not. Unless you get a good gas mask and big tank.

This is one i got its pure helium would this be enough to kill me

Same man, someday our suffering will finally end, hopefully sooner than later.

Will have this in mind (IN VIDEOGAME)

What gas mask do you have and what tubing to actually hook it up
I modified my gas mask i cut a hole and put tubes in im wageslaving rn but ill take a pic when I get home

Oh fuck guys this is a problem i work at this time if my mom sees the package she's gonna open it and im fucked

Was it hard hooking up the tube to the mask and with all the tape? Also nice doll are they worth it?
It took some time but was easy also the doll is totally worth

Don’t rope it’s cucked

If it wouldn’t be so difficult to get a gun where I live I would’ve probably done that already by now.