Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just wanna fuck this foid, she is new to my appartment building.

fully-blaxkpillled

fully-blaxkpillled

O Universe Tremble, We shall have revenge.
She has such nice ass, but i can't do shit , she doesn't even look at me :lasereyes:,i just don't exist to her, she laugh with everybody exept me FUCKKKKKK, i used to have peace cuz there is no hot foid in my building where i live, now she is ruining my peace everytime i see her :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Im gonna fking snap man, she dressing very lightling now that it's summer ,she is basically torturing me right now and threaten my peace of
mind.

I hope the worst happen to her.

Last edited:
just rape her than after say it was an accident and you didn't mean it

Push your finger deep inside her ass through the thin fabric of her clothing and then immediately go to the police and tell them how she is trying to blackmail and extort money from you.

Last edited:
She has such nice ass, but i can't do shit , she doesn't even look at me :lasereyes:,i just don't exist to her, she laugh with everybody exept me FUCKKKKKK, i used to have peace cuz there is no hot foid in my building where i live, now she is ruining my peace everytime i see her :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Im gonna fking snap man, she dressing very lightling now that it's summer ,she is basically torturing me right now and threaten my peace of
mind.

bro let her alone. she run after chad you just a burden to her

Invite yourself into her apartment

brutal

seems like going dr autismo on hER is the only option you have left (in vidiyaaaaa
One time i was waiting for the elevator, then there was the elevator door opened, she was there too, i entered the elevator there was only me and that disgusting foid waiting it, i entered but she avoid it to enter it. :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Beyond brutal.

I just came home in a very hot summer day and even tho it's a shitslamic country it's still brutal.

I can only imagine how brutal it is in cucked west where whores are basically naked.

I'm really sorry brother.

Push your finger deep inside her ass through the thin fabric of her clothing and then immediately go to the police and tell them how she is trying to blackmail and extort money from you.
btw, do not forget to sniff your finger on the way to the station

mind.

Grapes Grapes isolated on white. grape stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images