Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just wanna be able to NEET in peace

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I'm at a point where I've pretty much accepted my subhumanity. Women are hypergamous, I didn't choose my genetics, it is what it is. All I want now is to stay in my room, watch anime, read manga, and play video games until I die.

Unfortunately my parents are forcing me to go to school so I can get a stupid degree for a stupid career so I can make a few extra bucks wagecucking for soyciety. Fuck this whole situation man:cryfeels:

I got a degree in applied math, but without social connections I couldn;t find a job,
I also had no motivation by the time I was done

I got a degree in applied math, but without social connections I couldn;t find a job,
I also had no motivation by the time I was done

same here in cartel-land , no connections no job

Im in the same boat tbh. Im their only child and instead of mentoring me about life and getting laid they just let the school system raise me and kept me gradeslaving with carrot on a stick like "oh itll get better once youre in high school" "oh itll get better once youre in college" "oh itll get better once you have a job."

I did everything that was expected of me and my life only gets worse, and now instead of admitting their utter failure as parents and the agony theyve caused me theyd rather me suffer and wageslave just so they can pretend i turned out ok :feelsbadman: cant wait for the day i can put them in a nursing home.

Im in the same boat tbh. Im their only child and instead of mentoring me about life and getting laid they just let the school system raise me and kept me gradeslaving with carrot on a stick like "oh itll get better once youre in high school" "oh itll get better once youre in college" "oh itll get better once you have a job."

I did everything that was expected of me and my life only gets worse, and now instead of admitting their utter failure as parents and the agony theyve caused me theyd rather me suffer and wageslave just so they can pretend i turned out ok :feelsbadman: cant wait for the day i can put them in a nursing home.
I feel you man. Wish you all the best!

I'm at a point where I've pretty much accepted my subhumanity. Women are hypergamous, I didn't choose my genetics, it is what it is. All I want now is to stay in my room, watch anime, read manga, and play video games until I die.

Unfortunately my parents are forcing me to go to school so I can get a stupid degree for a stupid career so I can make a few extra bucks wagecucking for soyciety. Fuck this whole situation man:cryfeels:
Same

Every incel should find a way to just neet. Why paying taxes? Why going to a workplace where everybody shits on you for being different?

Have you talked with them about this