Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i just wanna be a normiw

KillAllCashier

KillAllCashier

Greycel
i hate it all. i wish i grew up normal with a normal family. but instead i have an autistic brother, alcoholic father, a mother who shouldve aborted me. i wish i had normal friends. but instead i have this retarded forum, irl "friends" who just make fun of me any chance they get. i wish i had a normal office cuck job. but instead im a college dropout and a cashier worker who still lives with his parents. i wish i had a normal body and face. i wish that i could kms without getting sad.

I don't wish to be normie. I wish I got pussy. Fuck NTs

I wish I were a "normie". Life would be so much better if I still believed in the world being somewhat just, and that karma exists, and those who act badly will be punished. I wish I could believe that when I have a girl, I'll be happy and say she's with me because of my personality. I wish.

22 man. im approaching wizard status soon and im scared
Definitely not too old to at least ascend from cashier hell and get yourself into a trade, tbh

Won't help you with getting laid but it makes life more bearable

Definitely not too old to at least ascend from cashier hell and get yourself into a trade, tbh

Won't help you with getting laid but it makes life more bearable
i would love to get into a trade and just work. but i also live under the roof of my fob african parents. they want that degree more than me and i feel as if i owe it to them.

i would love to get into a trade and just work. but i also live under the roof of my fob african parents. they want that degree more than me and i feel as if i owe it to them.
Fuck them, a trade is almost as if not better than any degree. You'll never be out of work with a trade.

You can have a semblance of a normie if you take a lot of antidepressants and alcohol
Right now I'm on Xanax, it's very relaxing, but it can have several side problems, I've had cognitive decline
I can't do mathematical demonstrations like I used to, but maybe that could be due to the advancement of the subject.

Right now I'm on Xanax, it's very relaxing, but it can have several side problems, I've had cognitive decline
Have you tried anything else?

Have you tried anything else?
Not yet and i dont want too
I don't want to fuck with my brain any more than I already have because I still hope to have a good academic career, I study hard every day

Not yet and i dont want too
I don't want to fuck with my brain any more than I already have because I still hope to have a good academic career, I study hard every day
I see.
I heard Adderall is great for studymaxxing.