Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just used Tinder as Chad

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
This is obviously nothing new, since we already had countless tinder experiments like this, but I really wanted to try it for myself once. So I did today. Keep in mind I have used Tinder myself and have gotten exactly 3 matches in a month and I was ignored regardless.
Anyway I used a Chad I found over Instagram that didn't have too many followers and set up a profile with him. Long story short, after swiping for 10 minutes I had 30+ matches or so. It was surreal for me. And he wasn't even a high-tier Chad or anything, the guy I choose was more Chadlite tbh tbh. Most girls I matched were average PSL 4,5,6/10 with a few high-tier girls 7,8/10.
Tldr; it's over if you're not Chad or Chadlite on Tinder

images

Post your Chadlite, OP. I wanna see him.

My stacy tinder experiment (Not even gigachad can get so many likesL

Orb :

Screenshot 20180430 120331

Former classmate after an hour in NYC
Screenshot 20180403 144729

Me in my home country :

Screenshot 20180501 191811

20180429 000644

if that's chadlite, it's even worse than I thought.

Dude that guy's not a Chadlite. He's top 1% looks and body and legit male model tier. Only major flaw is I think he's balding and using tricky hair game to cover it. Possibly from the steroids.

20180504 235425

I used this pic as his profile pic, it's all the way down in his instagram so not full model mode. He gets halo'ed by his body imo. In this pic I think he is Chadlite tbh

Why do it to yourself?

Also Chad would get more than 30 likes in 10 mins lol

View attachment 11005

I used this pic as his profile pic, it's all the way down in his instagram so not full model mode. He gets halo'ed by his body imo. In this pic I think he is Chadlite tbh

Yeah. Life is all about JBW + steroids. That's probably the easiest pathway to ascension (if you were born white).

Yeah. Life is all about JBW + steroids. That's probably the easiest pathway to ascension (if you were born white).

Problem is the steroids will cost you your hair unless you have godtier genetics, so it's a shortlived high. Probably still worth it.

Yeah he ascended even more since the pic I choose. Either way, there's no point in arguing about semantics - whether he is chad or chadlite - he is slaying while I'm a virgin, also a short ethnic.

I also used these pics:

20180505 000522

20180505 000645

Yeah he ascended even more since the pic I choose. Either way, there's no point in arguing about semantics - whether he is chad or chadlite - he is slaying while I'm a virgin, also a short ethnic.

We should have a subforum on this site just for us short ethnics. Weed out all the tall white fakecels.

KEK. Really attractive women can literally get any men they want. That's why it's absolutely inexcusable for beautiful women to have kids with negligent, aggressive, neglectful men.

They live life on GOD MODE

KEK. Really attractive women can literally get any men they want. That's why it's absolutely inexcusable for beautiful women to have kids with negligent, aggressive, neglectful men.
She got the 99+ like notification after just a few minutes, and she still had hundreds of likes after I used all of my likes. It's insane and it really makes sense for women to be picky. All of these thirsty Tinder users were quite annoying after a while.

People need to do this, match with 8/10's and below, and then just stealthily wreck their self esteem. If thousands of guys did this a few of us would be able to fucking looksmatch at least.

for real