Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just urinated in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
The public restroom was closed for some reason so I peed in the bushes. A foid saw me do it and she ran away. Over for public-urinationcels

I always pee in public

I did that once when I was 6, and a group of adult foids were laughing at me.

Just pee in public theory

Pisses me

curries shit on the streets

taxi drivers piss by the taxi ranks in my country, when i walked to my local big shopping center, you have to watch my step otherwise i step on urine

based
pee on someones garden

mogs me. I did that shit when I was a kid, but now I'm too low inhib:smonk:

I always pee in front of the cameras in my city

mogs me. I did that shit when I was a kid, but now I'm too low inhib:smonk:
You mean high inib? I also feel scared when peepeeing in public cos I always feel like somebody's watching me

bruh ur low inhib as fuck

bruh ur low inhib as fuck
It was like behind a building so I reckon nobody would see me, but a foid walking out of her apartment condo did and ran for her life after witnessing an incel pee in the bushes

It's over for small bladdercels

I once pulled up to a gas station and there was a nigger taking a leak in the front lawn :feelshaha:

My toilet broke and I’m embarrassed to hire a plumber because my trailer is messy and stinks like weed.

Been doing my thing at local park that few use. Keep poo bucket /pee jugs handy when I have to go fast.

I want to piss on a couple at a picnic

My toilet broke and I’m embarrassed to hire a plumber because my trailer is messy and stinks like weed.

Been doing my thing at local park that few use. Keep poo bucket /pee jugs handy when I have to go fast.
Just poop and pee outside in the soil man.
I want to piss on a couple at a picnic
Based. Me too, I fucking hate seeing couples

You mean high inib? I also feel scared when peepeeing in public cos I always feel like somebody's watching me
Oh yes I meant high inhib. (Idk I was drunk :feelshaha:and tired and that's why I wrote low inhib)

I feel the same way because you never know if there is some normie or a camera watching you

I've peed in public a couple of times. Once I peed on a private building with people who live in it :ahegao:

Low inhib Chad behaviour.
tbh it was on the side, where no people from that same building could see me do it from inside their home, did feel good tho :ahegao:

tbh it was on the side, where no people from that same building could see me do it from inside their home, did feel good tho :ahegao:
just relieve yourself on the roof theory