Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just took my nightly Prozac

Will 20mg every day Prozac cure me?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Will I be cured?

take your meds goy

Take it in the morning or else u won't sleep that well

Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD) is a set of heterogeneous sexual problems, which may arise during the administration of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and persist after their discontinuation.

Psychiatry is eugenics. How gullible of you to think that they want to help you. Really, they want you to die and they will cunningly try to get you to kill yourself even more by masking as a helper, only to riddle you with permanent side effects that will plague you until the day you die -- always remembering that they've wronged you and you let it happen.

By the time you realize that you PAID MONEY for permanent side effects and to be ridiculed, you will forever feel humiliated and angry. Enjoy the meds fool.

Take it in the morning or else u won't sleep that well
My various doctors keep switching it. I've got a feeling it does nothing at all, funnily enough.

Stop doing drugs, kid. Drugs are bad for you :blackpill:

Prozac nighties?

Is that like edible pantaloons?

Good goy, keep making us rich by buying our pills and permanently inhibit your natural serotonine production while ignoring the true systemic issues behind your suffering
View attachment 823699
The taxpayer pays for them where I live but yeah I think I'm a little bit beyond a so-called 'serotonin deficit.'

Good goy, keep making us rich by buying our pills and permanently inhibit your natural serotonine production while ignoring the true systemic issues behind your suffering
View attachment 823699
Your brain is high quality sir, thank you for acknowledging the evils of psychiatry.

If you guys are interested you can see more about the evils of psychiatry at https://www.reddit.com/r/antipsychiatry

Psychiatry shows just how sick normies really are. They ruin your brain for a profit. It's eugenics.

The taxpayer pays for them where I live but yeah I think I'm a little bit beyond a so-called 'serotonin deficit.'
The serotonin chemical imbalance "theory" is a myth and always has been.

Can they prove you have a chemical imbalance, to begin with? No. They'll tell you anything to make a buck, is all. The only real chemical imbalance we know of is testosterone and other stuff like that. But the serotonin deficit shit is made up actually... do some quick research and you'll see you've been lied to by stupid normies spreading nonsense. Even modern p$ychiatrists don't peddle that myth anymore.

Probably tbh.
No, not probably. I've worked in the field before and can confirm that it's eugenics. Nurses who bully and abuse are protected. Doctors are rude scumbags. Stop taking their shit and contributing to an evil industry of pseudoscience would you...

Can they prove you have a chemical imbalance, to begin with? No. They'll tell you anything to make a buck, is all. The only real chemical imbalance we know of is testosterone and other stuff like that. But the serotonin deficit shit is made up actually... do some quick research and you'll see you've been lied to by stupid normies spreading nonsense. Even modern p$ychiatrists don't peddle that myth anymore.
Ultimately though, I don't really give a damn. On Prozac, off Prozac. The outcome remains the same.

Ultimately though, I don't really give a damn. On Prozac, off Prozac. The outcome remains the same.

So you'd rather suffer more than suffer less? Ok...

So you'd rather suffer more than suffer less? Ok...
No I just inherently know I will keep suffering the same amount, no matter what I do.

No I just inherently know I will keep suffering the same amount, no matter what I do.
Nah, you're just retarded. Keep talking the pills dummy.

Nah it's kinda true just only part of the picture
I just use amphetamines as needed and any "depression" vanishes instantly

Nah it's kinda true just only part of the picture
I just use amphetamines as needed and any "depression" vanishes instantly
No shit. It's basically meth. Amphetamines are more of a real drug than all of these SSRI's and shit.

that shit just made me fat

The only thing head meds cure is big pharma not having enough money. Remember, pain is a signal, and anything you take to dull pain indefinitely causes your body to amplify the signal. You will become unable to come off the drugs because whatever drove you to them in the first place will be even worse when you try to quit.

Whatever floats your boat really .

I take Mirtazapine its good for sleep and antihistamine

was hoping to get on 25mg methamphetamine and ascend but apparently we can't because of psychosis or something nice

No shit. It's basically meth. Amphetamines are more of a real drug than all of these SSRI's and shit.
Meth is what I usually use
was hoping to get on 25mg methamphetamine and ascend but apparently we can't because of psychosis or something nice
Nah not unless u take 100mg and stay up for several nights in a row

Nah not unless u take 100mg and stay up for several nights in a row
They say I have shown symptoms of psychosis and have done shit like stay awake for a couple days sometimes, so as precaution they have only tried sNRIs for the past year at max dose now.

They say I have shown symptoms of psychosis and have done shit like stay awake for a couple days sometimes, so as precaution they have only tried sNRIs for the past year at max dose now.
just buy it off the dark web it's way cheaper anyways

I tried lustral once. It gave me suicidal dreams.