Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just took a shower for the first time in over a month.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I first removed the clothes I had been wearing for over a month. The dye in the thin yellow shirt I was wearing had faded and the shirt became a see through beige. I have had the same whitey tighties on for over a month too. I usually don't wear whitey tighties but I got them for free at the food bank so I wore them. My scrotum sweat, dried up cum, and asscrack grease has made them go from white to dark beige and the whitey tighties smell like death and depression. No stains on my pants or headrags but they smell horrible so I'll be washing them as well. I forgot that I put my wrist sweatbands on immediately after a cut session so when I took them off, they were fused to the scabs and I pulled the scabs off and started bleeding.

The bathroom is my least favorite room in the house because it has a mirror in which I can see my bald head and enophthalmos, I usually shit in complete darkness so I don't accidentally look in the mirror when I enter and I usually piss in the kitchen sink or in a bottle I empty out from the window for all the neighbors too see... as long as I avoid the mirror as much as possible. I don't shower much because at this point, I really have breakdowns and shit when I see my reflection in the bathroom and shower mirrors. I can't shower without getting drunk first so I can numb the pain of seeing my hairy manlet body naked. So I grabbed a bottle of wine and hopped in the shower. The dead skin and oils had really built up because it was like my whole body from head to toe was covered in a layer of smegma that took like twenty minutes to scrape, scrub, and wash away. It was disgusting to see all of my skin smegma combined with all the body hair clumping up on the wash rag. The body hair had caused the drain to clog and there was water building up in the tub. My body was so unclean that the water had a beige tint as well. My asscrack is always disgusting to clean because it is excessively hairy. I spent a few minutes pulling clothing fiber lint out of the dreaded asscrack hair. My penis? I don't wash my penis. Fuck Jordan Peterson.

Then I fucked up. I accidentally glanced at my face in the mirror. I started screaming "FUCK, FUCK. FUCK! KILL ME NOW!" and then I bashed my forehead into the chrome looking plate that covers the hole I made from the last time I bashed my head against wall in the shower and started punching the sides of my head and scraping my nails across my chest until I was bleeding a lot. Then I just downed the rest of my wine and smashed the bottle in the shower. I stepped on some broken glass on the way out of the shower but I pulled the shard out of my foot. My mom heard me from her room and started bitching and freaking out but I told her to shut the fuck up and go back to rotting in her bed like the diseased hopeless corpse she is. My forehead is bruised and bleeding and I have a headache so I'm going to drink more.

I know I'm living up to the normtard stereotype of an incel who doesn't shower but in all honesty, I'm too ugly to shower. There's no shower for your face. I don't care how disgusting I smell, I'm a dead body so I should smell like a dead body. The only reason I showered tonight was because the layer of skin smegma was getting too thick and was bothering me. The smell was no big deal.

Last edited:
this is why u inkel

Copypasta????

DIdn't read but showering is a good cope you should do it more often

This can't be real:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There are people on the forum who go longer periods without taking a shower. A month is no big deal... although now that I think about it, I might have last showered in early April.

There are people on the forum who go longer periods without taking a shower. A month is no big deal... although now that I think about it, I might have last showered in early April.
You can't be serious???? Does this not alarm you? You were pulling off scabs, your clothes were starting to fuse to your skin!!!!

You can't be serious???? Does this not alarm you? You were pulling off scabs, your clothes were starting to fuse to your skin!!!!
The scabs were more from putting sweatbands over fresh wounds and forgetting about it than not showering. My clothes weren't fusing to my skin, my sweat and oils were changing the color of my clothes though.

I refuse to believe this. This is an elaborate LARP.

If this is real then i salute you .

Have you ever lived by yourself as an incel? He did not write anything implausible.

OP you should do something about your shower mirror. I would find a way to cover it up.

OP you should do something about your shower mirror. I would find a way to cover it up.
It's a small mirror under the showerhead at eye level. I might staple gun a trashbag to the wall to cover it up.

@FastBananaCEO
you know what to do

You took a shower? damn, doesn't it mean that there is a line of foids waiting for you outside now?

You took a shower? damn, doesn't it mean that there is a line of foids waiting for you outside now?
I'm actually getting my dick sucked by a stacy right now as I type this.

It's a small mirror under the showerhead at eye level. I might staple gun a trashbag to the wall to cover it up.
Yea thats a good idea if you can easily staple to the wall. You could cut a section of something and staple it. You could use paint but that would be difficult.

Yea thats a good idea if you can easily staple to the wall. You could cut a section of something and staple it. You could use paint but that would be difficult.
My mom would bitch if I painted over the mirror. Actually staples are a dumb idea because they won't go through the tiles. I need some waterproof tape or something.

You've gone too far.

All I can imagine is a mirelurk from fallout 4 sprouting from the ground

The Caliph of all Incels

wow this was a great read ngl
mirin your low inhib attitude
C7C15E18 17F2 4B35 A942 9407514AC257

Fucking rancid dude

Brutal. One of the most brutal posts I have read on the forum. Just shows how being ugly completely obliterates a man

That's a great piece of fiction.

That's a great piece of fiction.
Okay serge, nice alt btw...

Next time I do a month without showering, I'll take a picture of the smegma I scrape off and collect it on a paper plate.

warm water simulates touch

Fakecel if you shit in the toilet

Truecels wear adult diapers so that we don't have to take a break from LDARing

Nice try cucktears

Fakecel if you shit in the toilet

Truecels wear adult diapers so that we don't have to take a break from LDARing
Based.

We also just straight up streetshit like low inhib curry KANGZ.

I went through a phase like this after I gained a lot of weight and destroyed my body. I couldn't bathe or shower because looking at my body made me cry. I got seriously suicidal and had to seek help. Maybe do the same, buddy boy.

Also, just cover the mirror up, close your eyes or wear a sleeping mask.

Beautiful post. Please write more stories of your life.

Beautiful levels of NGAF

Brutal. One of the most brutal posts I have read on the forum. Just shows how being ugly completely obliterates a man

14594253 8FC7 4786 920D 8EAEB0B8A426

No shower for your face,height,race,frame,dick,hair,wrists...
Tenor 5

Next time you see that mirror...

Based.

We also just straight up streetshit like low inhib curry KANGZ.

There is a particular "art" to street-shitting. You need to do it the right way, it takes years of practice.

Professional street-shitter @chudur-budur gives classes on this topic, he accepts payment in curry.

Just remove the mirror you idiot. Better than being a dirty fuck.