Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just took a good poop

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
i just took good poop, my eyes were rollin up as i was orgasming releasing all the poop i was holding in. i also pissed while releasing my shit at the same time.

Put it in a jug and throw it at a cucktear.

sounds like a fun time bro @LastGerman

I’m sure a male cucktear member would eat a foids shit if she told them to.
Oh shit, you’re right. Then throw it on a foid. Nyeh heh heh!

You forgot the LifeFuel tag.

sounds gay bro

I had an almighty bowel movement this morning. It was only a matter of time before last night's curry took its toll, although I didn't expect it to last quite as long as it did. Naturally, I also urinated at the same time - this is a natural occurrence because the muscles that hold in our urine automatically relax at the same time as those holding our stool.

I had an almighty bowel movement this morning. It was only a matter of time before last night's curry took its toll, although I didn't expect it to last quite as long as it did. Naturally, I also urinated at the same time - this is a natural occurrence because the muscles that hold in our urine automatically relax at the same time as those holding our stool.
Can currycels finally ascend?

why did i clicked on this post ? :feelstrash:

I get this happening to me if I hold in my shits for long enough, then it all just bursts out and it feels good when its all coming out.

I guess that’s good OP. Lifefuel ?

If you were Chad, a foid would lick it up with her mouth.

its lifefuel usually

but it's suifuel if i do it while tripping on acid

it feels really good ngl

i ate a lot of watermelon yesterday and today I just won't stop pooping. My asshole is sore from wiping