Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just took a bunch of side profile photos

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Jesus fucking Christ I look like dog shit. I can't I thought I could ascend. I have 0 jawline, I'm pale as fuck and it looks like my jaw is slightly recessed. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I think I'm heading down the sneir path of using hardcore drugs :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Jesus fucking Christ I look like dog shit. I can't I thought I could ascend. I have 0 jawline, I'm pale as fuck and it looks like my jaw is slightly recessed. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I think I'm heading down the sneir path of using hardcore drugs :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Being pale isn't that bad. Just tan if you dont like.

Being pale isn't that bad. Just tan if you dont like.
I sunbathed 2 hours a day for 2 months straight when I was 17 and some beckies said that I look like a vampire since I was giga pale basement dweller and I wore an all black outfit. In those 2 months I legit didn't get ANY darker whatsoever. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Tanning is not an option for me

I sunbathed 2 hours a day for 2 months straight when I was 17 and some beckies said that I look like a vampire since I was giga pale basement dweller and I wore an all black outfit. In those 2 months I legit didn't get ANY darker whatsoever. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Tanning is not an option for me
Whitecels wish they were darker, ethniccels wish they were lighter.

Now why on earth would you do a silly thing like that?

My side profile looks so much worse than my front profile because of my enormous, crooked nose.

It's crazy how one feature can bring down your overall facial aesthetics so much.

Let's see it.

My side-profile is PTSD-inducing

ropefuel when i took mine.

Wait,vampire is a compliment for beckies,they seem to have a fetish for it:chad::chad::chad:

Seamaxxing is thea way to go:feelsjuice:
They love white skin,pretty much the entire asia