Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just terrified a bully in my class

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
This guy was so obnoxious, he kept talking during test, commenting on everything happening, making random noises. The teacher needed me to speak a bit louder because he has bad hearing, so I spoke the last part of my sentence raising my voice, my teacher heard fine, but for some reason the guy behind me sarcastically said "calm down!" And then repeated what I said.

He did these things for an hour, once the teacher left, he continued making noises so I said to him "You're making way too much noise. Stop" he then mumbled something about me, so I turned around again and asked him to say it again and speak up, he then said "I didn't say anything!" Because he's a coward and won't admit to his actions. I then threw two chairs on the ground, including the one next to his, and he said "what will you do?" I then got in his face and yelled "DO YOU WANT TO SHUT UP?" He then went into a defensive position and said "Okay I am I am" he had such a scared beta look in his eyes.

Today, I really levelled up, I'm finally garnering full control of my brain, acquiring the power to revoke the 24/7 ultimate Gentleman card when I need to.

Soon, when I gain the power to be selective as to when I'm the Ultimate Gentleman, when I finally garner that power to turn it off when needed...

The devil will shiver.

People will finally be nice to me.

Last edited:
Why didnt you hit him with a chair instead?

Just make sure if you have to fight that you know how.

Mogs me. You must be some alphachad.

This guy was so obnoxious, he kept talking during test, commenting on everything happening, making random noises. The teacher needed me to speak a bit louder because he has bad hearing, so I spoke the last part of my sentence raising my voice, my teacher heard fine, but for some reason the guy behind me sarcastically said "calm down!" And then repeated what I said.

He did these things for an hour, once the teacher left, he continued making noises so I said to him "You're making way too much noise. Stop" he then mumbled something about me, so I turned around again and asked him to say it again and speak up, he then said "I didn't say anything!" Because he's a coward and won't admit to his actions. I then threw two chairs on the ground, including the one next to his, and he said "what will you do?" I then got in his face and yelled "DO YOU WANT TO SHUT UP?" He then went into a defensive position and said "Okay I am I am" he had such a scared beta look in his eyes.

Today, I really levelled up, I'm finally garnering full control of my brain, acquiring the power to revoke the 24/7 ultimate Gentleman card when I need to.

Soon, when I gain the power to be selective as to when I'm the Ultimate Gentleman, when I finally garner that power to turn it off when needed...

The devil will shiver.

TLDR; OP is normal or above average size for his age group in school. No way that I would be able to do this as a turbomanlet and framelet in my school days. Can you imagine any school bully taking a brown woody allen seriously if they try that shit.

based af
glad to hear that

based spergout

The devil will shiver.

Take tae kwan do. Now

The devil will shiver.

NO GRAPPLING DEFENSE for your Kickboxing. :society:

GradeSchool.is

Based .

Sometimes you have to Retaliate to these People "

The devil will shiver.

Pull a knife on him?

I'm an amateur kickboxer. I have an advantage over untrained people.
tbh you have an advantage over people just by doing cardio, most people will gas out after 2 seconds

dropkick the fag from his chair next time like a nintendo game.

Based. You should have slammed him with the chair though. That is what I would have done

Over for high inhib cel sperg raging