Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just talked with a foid on reddit. Heightpill proved GTFIH

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
In regards to this post :

A76ec10

This is the conversation:

Received 1111920428999442

Received 1315508001944907

SHE LITERALLY FUCKING SAID MY CONDOLENCES. :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

THERE IT IS, LADS. HEIGHTPILL PROVED ONCE AGAIN

u/magnum_cx I would like to thank you for proving my point. I hope you have a nice life.

Attachments

• received_1315508001944907.jpeg
    received_1315508001944907.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 133
  • received_1111920428999442.jpeg
    received_1111920428999442.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 144
  • received_1315508001944907.jpeg
    received_1315508001944907.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 120
It's easier for people to admit to how cruel people can be when they are not cruel.

For instance, if I'm not a racist, I can say to someone who suffers from racism "Yep, racism exists, and it's everywhere. But I'm not racist. I'm an ally of yours."

It's only people who are afraid of admitting that racism exists that deny racism. Or heightism. Or any other ism.

don't worry, even if you were 7 foot your ugly face would still disclude you

I get heightpill racepill facepill dickpill hairpill framepill proven to me everyday

Just look outside or watch anything though your screen

What if his face wasn't ugly? I don't believe in this "These parts are important to women but also don't count towards inceldom" stuff.

What if his face wasn't ugly? I don't believe in this "These parts are important to women but also don't count towards inceldom" stuff.
Explain Knajjd, he could be a male model if he was 6’2”.

Height>>>>>face. Height alone can get foids. A 5'3 turbomanlet with supermodel face can't get anything because women look at him like he's a child.

Height>>>>>face. Height alone can get foids. A 5'3 turbomanlet with supermodel face can't get anything because women look at him like he's a child.
cope
supermodel face can use instagram and get famous in few days

I highly doubt he face is above average. Feel free to pm me OP with your Chad face selfie tho

5'2" is really short bro..
You don't say? Stop hurting my feelings fucking greycel :feelscry:
HEY FUCKING CUCKS, YOU CAN STOP SEARCHING, MY REDDIT USERNAME IS ALLESKLARKOMMISAR FUCKING SOYBOYS GO FUCK YOURSELVES

don't worry sweaty you'll find someone. i found someone, it's not that hard.

There's a certain extent for everything. You can be so good looking to the point where height barely matters, but you can also be optimal height, but being under a 6/10 will stop you from getting a girlfriend.

RIght, my big nose, NCT, long mid face, no forward growth, weak jaw, etc, would not matter if I was 7 foot. Fuck off
Still way higher chances to fuck than being at average height.

JFL when you said short they thought 5'8 probably,5'2cels aren't considered humans by them

And I still stand by the racepill