Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just started prayer-maxxing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I pray every morning and night that roasties will live an eternity of suffering after death

that is all

lol I pray 5 times a day for 4 years bro ur just starting it's gonna be tough at first dw you will get through it

Will you pray for bad things to happen to my former oneitises and crushes for rejecting me. Thank you.

Waste of time tbh, prayer doesn't work for shit.

pray to Saint Blackops2cel

Waste of time tbh, prayer doesn't work for shit.
ofc it's not gonna work if you're polytheist and asking for unrealistic & materialistic things

Pray to St Elliot

ofc it's not gonna work if you're polytheist and asking for unrealistic & materialistic things
whatever God or god(s) exist (if any do) obviously don't respond or care about prayer tbh.

whatever God or god(s) exist (if any do) obviously don't respond or care about prayer tbh.
no he responds I have experiences of it many times in my life you should take the monotheism pill and only pray to god alone for once ask for realistic things you want in your life and I will guarantee you if the thing you want to do requires 10 effort it will become like almost effortless or like 1 effort I know I sound like bluepilled normie fag but for realistic and nonmaterialistic things I've asked God for he responded to me very quickly

no he responds I have experiences of it many times in my life you should take the monotheism pill and only pray to god alone for once ask for realistic things you want in your life and I will guarantee you if the thing you want to do requires 10 effort it will become like almost effortless or like 1 effort I know I sound like bluepilled normie fag but for realistic and nonmaterialistic things I've asked God for he responded to me very quickly
tons of other people pray though and nothing happens. This just sounds like a placebo the way you are describing it.

tons of other people pray though and nothing happens. This just sounds like a placebo the way you are describing it.
ok bro I respect that but my experiences was more complicated than that there's no way it's just placebo effect

good on you new found Godcel

I pray every morning and night that roasties will live an eternity of suffering after death

that is all
Inshallah Allah will oblige you as Mohammed peace and blessings be upon him said that most of the inhabitants of jahanam shall be toilets

OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN

HALLOWED BE THY NAME;

THY KINGDOM COME,

THY WILL BE DONE,

ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD,

AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES,

AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US;

AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION,

BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

AMEN.

I prayed for a girlfriend years ago and never received it

The only thing I would wish on them is that they get to be reborn and live our kind of lives lives with all the horror, despair, dread and existential anxiety and sheer terror that so often comes with it.

Also I’d want them to be “gifted” with the same strong aversion/fear of death so many of us here possess so they can’t take the so called “easy way out” by roping a.k.a “suicide maxxing”.

No, there’d be no escape for them.

Which is not to say that I’d have them denied of “copes” ie they could turn to copes like we do but once again I would simply deny them the sweet release of a quick and an early death.

So that they can suffer as we have suffered and then they’ll truly know what our lives were/are all about and maybe just maybe if some god were to afterwards allow them to go back to their hot slut Stacy appearance form and a new life they will of gained some emotional maturity from their experience as well massive amounts of empathy for our kind.

lol I pray 5 times a day for 4 years bro ur just starting it's gonna be tough at first dw you will get through it
ME AFTER GETTING BACK INTO MY DAILY PRAYERS
Tenor 8

When Allah (the most merciful) doesn't "answer" your prayers, he's guiding you to something better.