Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just stare at attractive Foids with hatred

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I used to be high inhib about this but recently i will just stare at foids mostly with hatred i`ll just glare at their bodies without a single fuck given i`m so schitzo that i`ll look at them and think they`ll come and actually talk to me with hopes of ascending but i know that`s never gonna happen :feelsbadman: in my head i`ll talk about how much i hate them and what i wanna do to them usually something like i`ll say in my head or outloud if i`m somewhere they won`t hear me something like "I wanna rape and strangle you" (All in Gta 5 of course) :feelshmm:i can`t deal with this loneliness anymore :reeeeee: i`m being robbed of basic human rights

I do this at couples.

I used to be high inhib about this but recently i will just stare at foids mostly with hatred i`ll just glare at their bodies without a single fuck given i`m so schitzo that i`ll look at them and think they`ll come and actually talk to me with hopes of ascending but i know that`s never gonna happen :feelsbadman: in my head i`ll talk about how much i hate them and what i wanna do to them usually something like i`ll say in my head or outloud if i`m somewhere they won`t hear me something like "I wanna rape and strangle you" (All in Gta 5 of course) :feelshmm:i can`t deal with this loneliness anymore :reeeeee: i`m being robbed of basic human rights
cool unpopular opinion because most men love attractive foids

I don't stare at attractive foids because there aren't any in britain

How you dare to look in a general direction of a woman, what a creep you are, inkwell