Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just spent 4 hours cooming

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
wtf is this I have work to do why can't I stop

okay that was actually a lie it was 7 hours

Keep cooming bro

damn and i thought my 30 minute session this morning was long

wtf is this I have work to do why can't I stop

okay that was actually a lie it was 7 hours
Wow u got me. I thought it was actually 4 hours, but u tricked me. That was foolish of u.

I mean, if you have nothing else to do - fuck it

I don't know how you are supposed to do it that long. After 30 minutes I just bust even if it's completely unintentional and unfeeling.

I can't really feel my dick when I coom bc of nerve damage.

I coomed 4 times in the last 12 hours
Number 1 I remember getting up and walking somewhere as I finished and shaking the cum off onto my carpet before scraping it in with my feet, number 2 was a nice long enjoyable one, number 3 was a bit short and number 4 was intermediate.

WOW WTF. I click on this thread again and he gets me again. I thought it was 4 hours once again, but it's actually 7 man this guy is good.

I had that word tbh.

Tonight will mark 25 days without cooming even once for me
Longest i've ever gone was 10 days. On the tenth day I couldn't help it and kept jerking for like 3 hours and the friction from rubbing actually caused a power outage due to static electricity within my shaft.

Hours well spent. Put this achievement on your resume.

I can't sleep on nofap :woke: :woke: :woke:

I also kinda struggling. The thing is, we have to use our energy for something else. On top of that, most likely, our dopamine receptors are unused. Fapping is a tool to feel this pleasure. This is why we have to stop fapping and reboot our brain which is indeed hard.
I use to hit the gym brutally for at least 2 hours. Afterwards yo ucan even feel some kind of dopamine rush.