Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just shook hands with a becky on the bus

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
My first post here, I live in a 3rd world country that is well known for its sex tourism.
yesterday I was riding a local bus to my shitty apartment as usual but there was a blonde Becky (I never communicated with any stranger white foid in my entire life) she dropped a water bottle which made my deep bluepilled spirit :bluepill: take over my body to help her pick it up, after that, I got to have a small talk and shake her hands. I know some people are going to tell me to kms or something harsher but it is really nice to be here and share my little experience with you guys.

Bluepilled fakecel cuck GTFO

if you were a real incel you would’ve poured the water on her and chucked the bottle away

Did you wash your hands afterwards?

Thanks for reminding me that I am a loser again

I have this "bizarre" feeling you won't last long here.

My first post here, I live in a 3rd world country that is well known for its sex tourism.
yesterday I was riding a local bus to my shitty apartment as usual but there was a blonde Becky (I never communicated with any stranger white foid in my entire life) she dropped a water bottle which made my deep bluepilled spirit :bluepill: take over my body to help her pick it up, after that, I got to have a small talk and shake her hands. I know some people are going to tell me to kms or something harsher but it is really nice to be here and share my little experience with you guys.
Admins should ban your gay faggot ass for even considering being nice to a foid fuck you uncle tom ass nigga