Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just screamed at some red/pink haired shemale feminist.

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Today I was riding my bike up a bike lane and some dyke bitch wearing a pride shirt saying "ride with pride" or some stupid shit like that swerved infront of me and I had to break suddenly. I said in the loudest voice possible "Go fuck yourself cunt". The dumb bitch has the audacity to roll her eyes after almost crashing into me.

These feminists/stupid dykes need to be taught their place. In my opinion all incels need to bully women as much as possible. Its good because it gets revenge for them being cunts, reduces their standards as now they are getting insulted and lastly it just feels great to teach these foids their place.

I still wish she tried to punch me in retaliation. I was wearing my helmet camera and would love to smash the fat bitches face without legal repurcussions. I still don't think she "rides with pride" as she was at least 40 lbs overweight.

Giga based as usual. almost any time I'm in public I have urges to do shit like this.
There's no way I'd be able to have a pistol on me, because I would end up magdumping people without even thinking about it.

In my opinion all incels need to bully women as much as possible. Its good because it gets revenge for them being cunts
Police officer mohamed said

Today I was riding my bike up a bike lane and some dyke bitch wearing a pride shirt saying "ride with pride" or some stupid shit like that swerved infront of me and I had to break suddenly. I said in the loudest voice possible "Go fuck yourself cunt". The dumb bitch has the audacity to roll her eyes after almost crashing into me.

These feminists/stupid dykes need to be taught their place. In my opinion all incels need to bully women as much as possible. Its good because it gets revenge for them being cunts, reduces their standards as now they are getting insulted and lastly it just feels great to teach these foids their place.

I still wish she tried to punch me in retaliation. I was wearing my helmet camera and would love to smash the fat bitches face without legal repurcussions. I still don't think she "rides with pride" as she was at least 40 lbs overweight.
Based. I want an excuse to go off on a foid in public

You are back! Christ be praised hope you doing well brocel