Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just scared a foid

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Was walking to my apartments laundromat and I could see a foid was inside. As I get closer I guess she heard my footsteps cause she turned around immediately and gave me did a slightly shocked expression. When I got inside the room to check if their was an available washer she tells me "OMG you scared me what the hell!" in that stupid white girl voice.

FUUUUCK I WANTED TO ER HER SO BAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. All I was doing was fucking walking and that scared her JFL. Stupid racist bitch I bet she wouldn't have gotten scared if I was a white pretty boy chad, she would have let me fuck her right than in there tbh :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. But no I'm a dark pepperoni face midget :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: she probably thought I was a fucking goblin or some shit since its fucking halloween time :feelsbadman:.

Still fuck that bitch. Wtf did I do to merit that negative response :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Oh right I was born a filthy subhuman :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:.

She sensed that you weren’t on nofap and that you were low T.

7F199F14 3461 4437 B508 24256C35B467

Big cope, low T makes you less intimidating. If anything she'll chat up all of you no fappers up thinking you guys were all twinks.
Women like aggression, cope if you think foids like docile low t cucks. Chads and Tyrone’s I know are far from docile and meek low T. Remember that foids like bad boys for that very reason(+Plus they are attractive).
You should’ve ran up and slapped her titties. Volcel if you wouldn’t

Women like aggression, cope if you think foids like docile low t cucks. Chads and Tyrone’s I know are far from docile and meek low T. Remember that foids like bad boys for that very reason(+Plus they are attractive).
The fuck are you talking about? When did I say they like low T? They wouldn't be scared of a low t fag is what I was saying. She is more likely to talk to some hyper feminine, no t, no fapper than get scared by them.
I would have gotten lynched

i remember wearing a huge red trenchcoat on a sunny day(cant even remember why i had it kek) walking forward a narrow path and there was a group and the foid was there. i told her to excuse me in the most serial killer voice ever and she freaked the fuck out.

You should have slowly walked towards her while smiling.

Was walking to my apartments laundromat and I could see a foid was inside. As I get closer I guess she heard my footsteps cause she turned around immediately and gave me did a slightly shocked expression. When I got inside the room to check if their was an available washer she tells me "OMG you scared me what the hell!" in that stupid white girl voice.

FUUUUCK I WANTED TO ER HER SO BAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. All I was doing was fucking walking and that scared her JFL. Stupid racist bitch I bet she wouldn't have gotten scared if I was a white pretty boy chad, she would have let me fuck her right than in there tbh :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. But no I'm a dark pepperoni face midget :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: she probably thought I was a fucking goblin or some shit since its fucking halloween time :feelsbadman:.

Still fuck that bitch. Wtf did I do to merit that negative response :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Oh right I was born a filthy subhuman :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:.

did she smile or laugh at all? Describe it

Your right if it was Chad, she would have sucked/fucked him right there or flirted with him to go to his room within 10 mins.

how did u react

thats not really a negative reaction, if she really thought you were revolting she wouldn't have said anything at all. you could have used it as an opportunity to make conversation and flirt.

did she smile or laugh at all? Describe it

Your right if it was Chad, she would have sucked/fucked him right there or flirted with him to go to his room within 10 mins.

how did u react
thats not really a negative reaction, if she really thought you were revolting she wouldn't have said anything at all. you could have used it as an opportunity to make conversation and flirt.
It was in an annoyed tone, doubt she was trying to talk to me. I had earphones on so I just said "huh" and turned back to what I was doing even tho I heard her perfectly.
i remember wearing a huge red trenchcoat on a sunny day(cant even remember why i had it kek) walking forward a narrow path and there was a group and the foid was there. i told her to excuse me in the most serial killer voice ever and she freaked the fuck out.
Kek, based.
You should have slowly walked towards her while smiling.
thats a good way to get lynched

It was in an annoyed tone, doubt she was trying to talk to me. I had earphones on so I just said "huh" and turned back to what I was doing even tho I heard her perfectly.
annoyed or not, doesn't really matter, shoulda went for it

annoyed or not, doesn't really matter, shoulda went for it
Big kek, she height mogged me and was a white bitch. What would I have replied anyways? "Oh sorry my ugly face scared you" kek.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big kek, she height mogged me and was a white bitch. What would I have replied anyways? "Oh sorry my ugly face scared you" kek.
Ur right. I never seen a tall white foid with a colored manlet

:feelskek:Savage.

The fuck are you talking about? When did I say they like low T? They wouldn't be scared of a low t fag is what I was saying. She is more likely to talk to some hyper feminine, no t, no fapper than get scared by them.
High T + Attractive > Low T+ Attractive > Low T + unattractive > High T + unattractive

women only like high t men if they are attractive, unatractive men pose more of a threat to them if they are high t

Foids often twitch or jump sometimes when I come around the corner. If I walk behind one at night they usually speed up when they see me.

Feels bad man :feelsbadman:
High T + Attractive > Low T+ Attractive > Low T + unattractive > High T + unattractive
high iq