Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just saw The Last Jedi and it is fucking terrible

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I don't even know where to begin. It is over for Star Wars, it's been killed.

Yeah it was, they killed the franchise after that movie and the parts with Rose and Finn was completely worthless and didn't advance the plot at all.

yup a whole movie based on a slow speed chase

I haven't watched it yet. Is it worth pirating?

Episode VII was a recapitulation of Episode IV, just change the names of the characters and the planets and you have the precise same narrative structure and story arc. TLJ was an attempt by Disney to revitalize the material that made ESB the most brilliant of the entire franchise, but again they ended up defaming the original source material by interjecting all manner of not so subtle political and ideological messages (feminism, racial inclusion, anti-imperialism, etc). Disney isn't just about making a profit, they're about propagating a message which is in the highest degree contemptible and disgusting. Lucas sold his soul to the jew media devil when he sold the franchise rights.

Why even watch modern movies? If you want pure entertainment, classics or anime are both superior. Otherwise you could read and actually learn things. My retention is pretty bad and even I've learned a lot from literature, mainly history and philosophy.

I watched that shit when it released.
can't even remember a tiny bit the story. giant pile of forced agenda dogshite, nothing more.
Dinsey should just stick to what they do best: brainwashing foids to become a spoiled princess waiting for knight chad.

Episode VII was a recapitulation of Episode IV, just change the names of the characters and the planets and you have the precise same narrative structure and story arc. TLJ was an attempt by Disney to revitalize the material that made ESB the most brilliant of the entire franchise, but again they ended up defaming the original source material by interjecting all manner of not so subtle political and ideological messages (feminism, racial inclusion, anti-imperialism, etc). Disney isn't just about making a profit, they're about propagating a message which is in the highest degree contemptible and disgusting. Lucas sold his soul to the jew media devil when he sold the franchise rights.

High IQ post

I'm glad incel beliefs are converging on things like this.

It's pretty much a agreed upon thing in incel communities that these movies suck.

Yeah it was, they killed the franchise after that movie and the parts with Rose and Finn was completely worthless and didn't advance the plot at all.

Don't get me started on Leia flying in space...I wanted to turn it off right there

Episode 1-6 only exists in my mind, the rest is pure garbage and were only made to make money, Disney ruined Star Wars.