Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just saw myself on video and my body language is so abnormal

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
So we've installed a doorbell camera recently. It saves a short video of comings and goings in and out of the house. I had a look at the videos where I enter and leave the house and my body language was so abnormal. My posture is really really bad, like when I look down at something my whole body hunches over. I make sudden erratic l movements when turning my head to the side to see what traffic is coming. Small things that people do everyday like turning their head or looking down without thinking about, I look completely weird doing them. FFS, this shit is the cause of my isolation.

The bodylanguagepill destroyed you.

nts will never understand but I do

over for bodylanguagecels

Happens to me also. I've noticed many incels in highschool have the issue you described, where they rapidly and erratically turn their head to look at something.

I legit look like the monster from rec

1533837083114.gif

I was going on a walk with my Dad and he wouldn’t stop telling me, “Swing your arms when you walk”, “Stop sticking your neck out in front, have your head raised high”
Can’t even walk properly :incel::incel::incel:

So we've installed a doorbell camera recently. It saves a short video of comings and goings in and out of the house. I had a look at the videos where I enter and leave the house and my body language was so abnormal. My posture is really really bad, like when I look down at something my whole body hunches over. I make sudden erratic l movements when turning my head to the side to see what traffic is coming. Small things that people do everyday like turning their head or looking down without thinking about, I look completely weird doing them. FFS, this shit is the cause of my isolation.
Chad can do all of these things and still somehow get laid.

I’m like that too. It’s so cringe.

The only thing that matters to groids is facetious (fake) characteristics, like your face and body language.

Us autists of culture with highly refined brains might as well be retarded to groids, and they do unironically believe we are, because the only intelligence that matters to them is the ability to socially conform and present as others do.

There's no language for your body

I have a mental tic where I violently shake my head forward and left, then back and right, then forward and left again. I do it like about once every few minutes and it looks super autistic

Same.
Sometimes I see myself walking in the reflection in shop windows and I am like a machine. I dont bounce while walking. I walk like robocop.
Sometimes, when I am uncomfortable, it becomes even worse, its like I forget how to move.

I seriously wonder if I am on the spectrum.
I feel like all my gestures and shit are unnatural, like I picked them up from movies or something, like an actor.
I have certain facial expressions that I copied from people on YT.

I also do the head thing. Its like when a deer gets scared and rapidly turns its head towards the threat. Its an anxiety thing.

I avoid looking at my reflection as much as possible. Its ok when I stand still in front of the mirror and brush my teeth. But when I move around...

People at school for example regularly laugh at me when they see me climb stairs and shit. My spine is deformed so it looks wonky.

I feel it bruh, fucking hell we are fucked. :feelsrope:

That's why I always slide wherever I go
Giphy

I'd rather not know what I look like in a video tbh

bad posture chad fucks a lot tho

this is cope