Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just saw a 6'3 tall transgender

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
MtF. Absolutely brutal because she looked better than some females do. :feelskek:

inb4 thread gets locked.

And 6'3 female? Most men would find that unattractive imo. "She" would still get laid but tall girls are masculine tbh

What a fucking waste, I bet he had a hard life looool. The only reason to pull that shit is he's a dicklet wanting it up the ass.

What a waste of fucking genetics. I'd kill to be two inches taller.

Gorilla thinking

She will always be superior to “biological” females because of her Y chromosome.

Imagine being chad and throwing it away by becoming a tranny

inb4 thread gets locked.

And 6'3 female? Most men would find that unattractive imo. "She" would still get laid but tall girls are masculine tbh
Why would it get locked? I am not promoting LGBT, I made an observation while walking the streets. I don't think most men would go for a transgender, dude.

she looked better than some females do.
careful you can't admit that here or :banhammer: is imminent

inb4 volcel if you wouldn't :lul:
At incels.co members are only permitted to say this about AIDS-ridden nonagenarian nigger ciswomen who have ridden over nine thousand penises. You CAN'T say this about traps/trannies.

OBEY THE RULES. There is COMMUNITY CONSENSUS to respect this and we must be RESPECTFUL.

You ain't foolin' nobody.

yeah 6'3" = chad.

Sure.

volcel if you wouldn't fuck a 6'3 girl though (I SAID GIRL NOT TRANNY)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You'd think that with that height they'd lower their height requirement, but no.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah I think it is even more important to get a 6'5 gigachad for excessively tall foids. Then they can be like, "see, he's as tall as me. Sorry you are all short etc" :reeeeee:

Never seen a transgender irl from as long i remember

No, you saw a 6'3" mentally ill man.

I saw a 6'5 mtf tranny before. What pissed me off was that he was a tranny "lesbian" that still managed to keep his 8/10 roastie gf. They probably attract all kinds of degenerate feminist unicorns into threesomes.They'll do anything to latch onto those viking genes.

I saw a 6'5 mtf tranny before. What pissed me off was that he was a tranny "lesbian" that still managed to keep his 8/10 roastie gf. They probably attract all kinds of degenerate feminist unicorns into threesomes.They'll do anything to latch onto those viking genes.
She probably had a big dick. JFL.

imagine being such a fucking retard and waste your genetics in such a dumb and despicable way
I'd kill to be that tall and this nigger just threw it away

Trannies are disgusting :feelspuke: