Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just saw a 10/10, almost broke my wrist

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I just woke up, opened my incel window, and the first thing I saw was this 10/10 brunette walking his dog!

Why does women keep getting those huge asses bigger and bigger? I just punched my damn wall, my wrist is severely damaged now. I also smashed my head against the wall.

I got to the point that my mental health is completely broken.

We incels contributed to the world with Isaac Newton, Tesla, Kant, but still, we cannot fuck those foids.

Why does foids keep working out their asses till it reach their necks? Why does women need to be so attractive?

I am completely sure that when I finally carreermaxx and see that all I got was a 4/10, I'll blow my brains out.

LIFE IS NOT WORTH IF NOT WITH STACY

Because women don’t have anything else to offer but there bodies. Men create there value, work hard for it. Women just exist and have value for because of the gender they where born. Women think their pussies are what makes they amazing.

Bet when you show us pic, she’s a average Becky with big ass

I guess this was a legitimate 10/10. Anyway, true truecel trait is thinking 7/10 are 10/10

That’s every girl. Just makeup, angles to show tits and ass and filters and they think they’re top tier. Why average fat women feel so sexy and like they deserve only skinny chads. Instagram and society brainwashed them to think they perfect and not settle for “less”

I want to be valued instantly just cuz I'm a male, too!

SCREW THE WORLD:society::society::society::society:
Will never happen bro. Why you can’t have a civil debate with females about this. Because we have to work for the value: workout, make money, create confidence. What do women do? Learn to put on makeup, do there hair…. Be sexual? That’s all women got that’s there value. Stinky, used up, ran through pussy

Vocel. A popular stacy at that time wanted to date him but she got cucked for science.
Thanks for valuable information, respected wizardcel

That’s every girl. Just makeup, angles to show tits and ass and filters and they think they’re top tier. Why average fat women feel so sexy and like they deserve only skinny chads. Instagram and society brainwashed them to think they perfect and not settle for “less”
:foidSoy:: Keep your standards high queen-pussy-boss Tehee

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Epic thread

Break your wrist to own the foids

I saw once a 9/10 in the park, her daughter was playing with my nephew. She was so hot she stood out in the crowd of 6 foot ogre fat moms. She was around 30, imagine how she looked at 15.

I just woke up, opened my incel window, and the first thing I saw was this 10/10 brunette walking his dog!

Why does women keep getting those huge asses bigger and bigger? I just punched my damn wall, my wrist is severely damaged now. I also smashed my head against the wall.

I got to the point that my mental health is completely broken.

We incels contributed to the world with Isaac Newton, Tesla, Kant, but still, we cannot fuck those foids.

Why does foids keep working out their asses till it reach their necks? Why does women need to be so attractive?

I am completely sure that when I finally carreermaxx and see that all I got was a 4/10, I'll blow my brains out.

LIFE IS NOT WORTH IF NOT WITH STACY
You’re upset over a bitch walking her possible fuck buddy :feelskek:

Last edited:
I saw once a 9/10 in the park, her daughter was playing with my nephew. She was so hot she stood out in the crowd of 6 foot ogre fat moms. She was around 30, imagine how she looked at 15.
It gets like printed in your head when you see a 9/10+, you never really forget them , feels you

You’re upset over a bitch walking her possible fuck buddy :feelskek:
Probably accurate :blackpill::feelsohgod: