Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just sat and watched a couple kiss in front of me for an hour straight

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Tonight i went out with my friends to the park. I havent seen them in a while and i thought it would be a good cope to talk with them.We sat on a bench and there was this couple sitting on a bench in front of us. i couldnt help but look. they kissed and hugged like for an hour without saying a word. it felt like shit watching that now i feel empty

Ruins my day watch a couple kissing each other tbh

Careful bro. Slippery slope to cuckoldry

I'm glad my friends stop being friends the moment I clock out.

Wait, Incels are allowed outside?

did you leak precoom watching their lips make contact? thoughts rushing through your mind knowing you will never have a femoids cum dried juicy lips touch yours

did you leak precoom watching their lips make contact? thoughts rushing through your mind knowing you will never have a femoids cum dried juicy lips touch yours
no

These suifuel that catch you off guard are brutal as fuck.

Why hasn't PDA been outlawed yet !?

FEMALES SHOULDN'T VOOOOOTE !
If they insisted on giving them the vote for fear of not getting pussy they should've treated it like Saudi Arabis treats their testimony in court... worth partial that of a man. So 100 foid votes for one man. Seems fair.

I hate seeing couples where the foid is attrsctuve